News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Church of Google

Started by Alchemist, July 23, 2008, 11:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alchemist

The CoG (Church of Google) is under new management (after a lot of psyops by some very good folks)
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org

You're very welcome!

Loki/Alchemist

Cain

You managed a takeover?

Oh thank goodness for that.  As I'm sure you know only too well, the last leaders were...somewhat humourless atheists, to say the least.  I take it the new leadership is more Pastafarian/Discordian orientated?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Alchemist

It's not clean yet. There are some pretty angry atheists dribbling over the forums still but we've managed to derail most.

We've managed to get quite a few of the old trolls from the Henderson Puppet Circus to join CoG so the atmosphere is a lot less confrontational now.

Thanks for saying hi Cain. Much appreciated. As you can see we have a way to go yet but it's a start.

At least no-one believes a word I say anymore. That's good because most of my posts are complete bullshit!

Any ideas for a forum raid this weekend? Most of our lot want to raid a Christian site - I really fancy hitting Dawkins.net

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Alchemist

Wish it was mate. A lot of my jokes are either ignored or ...ignored.

Thanks for coming over and helping out - I want to see big stupid grins all around on CoG. Not *Baah Humbug*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alchemist on July 26, 2008, 10:47:50 PM
Wish it was mate. A lot of my jokes are either ignored or ...ignored.

Thanks for coming over and helping out - I want to see big stupid grins all around on CoG. Not *Baah Humbug*

I have begun dispensing religious wisdom.  That will help.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Alchemist

I've noticed. Thanks.

It really is needed!

Payne

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Alchemist

Oh yeah - that's like reading -

November 22, 1963 - Wow, it looks like a hot one today. I think I'll take the convertible.

How our words come back to bite us :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Gotta love how it's EVEN MORE OF A FUCKED-UP, BURNED OUT SHELL.  :lulz:

That new administration really did the trick!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."