News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

ATTN The Wizard Joseph

Started by BabylonHoruv, November 17, 2011, 05:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

So what made you decide, after I'd been posting fairly regularly for several weeks, that a thread that I made looking for ideas for Christmas presents was where you needed to start shitting on me?

Something about the fact that I accept bitcoins makes me suddenly that much more worthy of your notice?

Or had you simply not been made aware of horrible perversions prior to this and someone brought it to your attention and you were incensed enough that you felt something needed to be done right away to let me know what an awful person you feel I am?

I'm not disputing my horribleness, although as Roger pointed out, I fantasize about snuff, not kids.  What I am wondering though is, why now?  Why that particular thread?  Why not the posts I've eben making in political threads, or talking about boats, or beer, or something else that is completely unrelated to sex?

Ooh, or maybe my post in Roger's dating advice thread where I suggested that Freeky socialize if she wants to meet someone?  That at least offers the possibility of asking me if I hang out at elementary schools (going with your mistaken idea that I am a pedo)  or if i do my socializing volunteering at a suicide hotline, or some other clever quip that would not only put me in my place as a degenerate, it'd make you look witty at the same time.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2011, 05:12:58 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 04:40:07 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2011, 04:23:41 AM
Dude, I read all that stuff about being tolerant of child abuse and It would seem that I have reason to get my hate on as well...

Plus you're giving both magicwiddaK & Bitcoin more tarnish than they need. 

you should be cautious here... I don't understand forum etiquette very well yet, but I'm sure I could get into some practice on this trolling thing.  I'm REALLY good at digging up info, and burying trash.  :evil:

Old news and not the point of the thread, kindly fuck off.

Roger, who has 10 times the reason you do to hate me, responded in the spirit of the thread.  It's often not a bad idea to look at the person who spews the most hate and hey, if he's not spewing any, it's probably not appropriate.

If you'd like to piss on me there's a plethora of threads to do so in, but taking me on wont get you credit as anything in particular, it's too easy.  Meanwhile this thread is here to help Discordian crafters like Nigel and Suu make some money and give the rest of us some ideas as to ways to spend our money on Christmas presents that we can be proud not only about giving but about buying as well.

Apparently not old enough... :evil:

What makes you think it's about the "credit"?  I like playing on easy.  Plus you seem to have this thing for watching folks die according to Rev. Roger.  Is this true?  Does the thought of J-Dawg getting poked with a spear while just trying to hang out , uh , you know... do it for you?

I don't really know you well enough to want to piss on you personally, but if it's about making friends.. eh.. I'm not feeling it right now.
I also find the name Horuv, Babylon kind of annoying.  For just LOTS AND LOTS of possible reasons.  Why did you choose it?  Do you get paid?.. 'cuz not a lot of people do, you know.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:41:25 AM

I think TWJ is coming along nicely, and should flex his hate gland a bit more.

I'm actually really good at this.. It's just that this whole forum thing is still uncomfortable.  I'm pretty tactile IRL.  And far less talkative.

Watching folks die, no.  I'm not a voyeur.  I'm also not into necrophilia,  despite what you might gather from the nicknames corpsefucker and corpserapist.

I'm not going to go into what I am into because I've been asked by people I respect far more than you not to do so ever again on these forums.

As far as my name Horuv's meant to look like it could be an Eastern European last name.  It ties in with some personal mythology that I have with the country of Kazakhstan.  None of that background is particularly important or interesting to anyone but me.  Babylon is my name, the creativity there is my parents.  I just made myself a whore.

-Dok Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Questions?  You have questions for me?   :lulz:

Answers are like pissing, satisfying.. but if you're doing it for someone other than yourself you really should be getting something out of it.

That one as free... you know, just a taste.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2011, 05:31:00 AM
Questions?  You have questions for me?   :lulz:

Answers are like pissing, satisfying.. but if you're doing it for someone other than yourself you really should be getting something out of it.

That one as free... you know, just a taste.

Playing hard to get?  Oh you coy thing you.

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Objective observer speaking:

Joe even now seems to be trying to learn the ropes. I think he has potential, in the, pretty good in 6 months hence sort of way.

So guaranteed he don't know shit about you Babs, or your proclivities, or the nuances of them, whatever things those may be.

Honestly take no offense.

Forgive him Father, for he knows not what he does, says, wanks to, spits on, farts in time with.... tabula rasa as far as can tell.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:01:34 AM

Something about the fact that I accept bitcoins makes me suddenly that much more worthy of your notice?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

So what made you decide, after I'd been posting fairly regularly for several weeks, that a thread that I made looking for ideas for Christmas presents was where you needed to start shitting on me?

You can run, but you can't hide, you fat disgusting perv.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 01:50:13 PM

I'm not hiding, you sexy sexy man.  You know I love the way you poop on me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, nobody can hate like you.

Usually I'm not into scat, but for you.....

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 04:38:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 01:50:13 PM

I'm not hiding, you sexy sexy man.  You know I love the way you poop on me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, nobody can hate like you.

Usually I'm not into scat, but for you.....

You must, because you continually come looking for it.

This one ain't going away, corpsefucker.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I see the miserable little shitbag has backed off, now that there's only me to fuck with, instead of freeky and/or TWJ.

Fucking coward.

I spit on you, BH.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:54:51 PM
I see the miserable little shitbag has backed off, now that there's only me to fuck with, instead of freeky and/or TWJ.

Fucking coward.

I spit on you, BH.

Actually I was getting a shower and getting ready for work.  Don't worry,  I'll keep playing.

I wasn't looking for it in your thread,  I meant the suggestion to be slightly smartass but also serious.  I apologize if it hurt Freeky's feelings.

Not that I'm complaining mind you.  I don't know if I'll be able to inspire any truly great artistry from you this time around.  I'd hate to presume as a muse of hate since I know there are far better ones than I.  I can still hope.

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:07:33 PM
I wasn't looking for it in your thread,  I meant the suggestion to be slightly smartass but also serious.  I apologize if it hurt Freeky's feelings.

Bullshit, fatass.  You meant it to do exactly what it did.

You passive-aggressive sack of shit.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:09:19 PM

Make you laugh and shit all over me?

In that case I'm proud.  if it somehow managed to make Joseph shit on me too I'm mostly confused.

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:28:02 PM

In that case I'm proud.  if it somehow managed to make Joseph shit on me too I'm mostly confused.

No, it made Freeky very upset...She goes to school, raises her kid, gets about 2 nights off a week, in which she goes out of her way to meet people somewhere other than a pub.

But no, you had to fucking walk in and say "socialize", like the wretched little pompous fuckbag that you are.  Just get cancer or something, okay?

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:31:44 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:28:02 PM

No, it made Freeky very upset...She goes to school, raises her kid, gets about 2 nights off a week, in which she goes out of her way to meet people somewhere other than a pub.

But no, you had to fucking walk in and say "socialize", like the wretched little pompous fuckbag that you are.  Just get cancer or something, okay?

I hadn't realized it would make her upset and I am sorry that it did.

Freeky is a good person who deserves good friends and, if she wants one, a good man. 

-Dok Howl