Main Menu

DAMMIT, TWID!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 25, 2013, 03:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

TELL ME ABOUT THE CONDOMS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 03:54:02 AM
TELL ME ABOUT THE CONDOMS.

Dude, I know as much as you do. English dudes dress up as comic book characters, climb English buildings, and throw condoms full of powder around. I don't understand the damn thing myself and my Europeanness is too weak to be of avail. I heard about this shit about 10 years ago reading the Boston Metro on my lunch break and my coworkers and I had a good laugh at the cosplaying protesters' expense.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

I am disappoint.

All I could find was stuff about talc damaging condoms, and some religious nut on Amazon saying condoms give women ovarian cancer because talc is often found near asbestos.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Here ya go:

QuoteDame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss: I cannot meet Fathers4Justice because they are not being sensible. As long as they throw condoms with purple powder and send a double-decker bus with a loudspeaker outside my private house in the West Country there is no point in talking to them; they are not going to talk, they are going to tell me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers'_rights_movement_in_the_United_Kingdom

The Good Reverend Roger

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

Kai

In this post: I deliver: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1139825/posts

QuoteMembers of the fathers' rights group Fathers 4 Justice stunned the United Kingdom Wednesday by pelting Tony Blair with condoms filled with colored flour while he spoke at the House of Commons. Fathers 4 Justice fights primarily for greater contact between fathers and children following parents' separations and divorce but holds interest in a broader range of institutionalized injustices against divorced fathers and children. Their attack prompted the immediate suspension of the session and was reported by television and newspaper journalists throughout the world.

:lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Kai on October 25, 2013, 04:10:11 AM
In this post: I deliver: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1139825/posts

QuoteMembers of the fathers' rights group Fathers 4 Justice stunned the United Kingdom Wednesday by pelting Tony Blair with condoms filled with colored flour while he spoke at the House of Commons. Fathers 4 Justice fights primarily for greater contact between fathers and children following parents' separations and divorce but holds interest in a broader range of institutionalized injustices against divorced fathers and children. Their attack prompted the immediate suspension of the session and was reported by television and newspaper journalists throughout the world.

:lulz:

I do believe that this was the incident mentioned in the Metro.

ETA: It was a couple of months before my 22nd birthday so the time frame is right

Kai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzMWL1Cgk4

It's right near the end. Kind of crappy video, but you can see it splatter.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

To the whole thing.

Twid,
Now understands what's wrong with Congress.