News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Spotted in Tallinn, Estonia

Started by Brother_Bubba_Buford, April 09, 2014, 08:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother_Bubba_Buford

temp image upload

image upload no compression

I came upon these scrawlings in the old city of Tallinn, Estonia while on my mystical wanderings - spreading the faith to the godless peoples of the European Union.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." - Carlin

Reginald Ret

Wow those guys were on a lot of drugs when graffiti-ing. Kallisisti??
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on April 09, 2014, 01:18:28 PM

It's the dubstep version of the original.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Cain

"To the prettittittittiest one."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 09, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
KALLI-WUB-WUB-WUB-WUB-WUB-WUB

I like that part, you know, where it goes WUB WUB WUB.  It makes me wish I could write music.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Brother_Bubba_Buford

Yeah it threw me for a loop! I was hoping maybe the culprit might make themselves known. Not sure if it was a dedicated tourist or a really awesome local - but I intend to find out!
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." - Carlin