My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Protesters = Terrorists

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 15, 2009, 05:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on June 17, 2009, 05:02:27 AM
Terrorism a national security threat?

Heh, fucking cheeseburgers with bacon are more of a threat to American life than terrorists. Alcohol, cars, cigarettes and idiocy in general kill way more Americans than terrorists do.

THIS.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Heh, fucking cheeseburgers with bacon are more of a threat to American life than terrorists. Alcohol, cars, cigarettes and idiocy in general kill way more Americans than terrorists do.

Yeah but you cannot be macho and butch and go all unilateral and fuck France in the War On Fat.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Template

Quote from: Cain on June 17, 2009, 08:40:09 AM

Yeah but you cannot be macho and butch and go all unilateral and fuck France in the War On Fat.

The War on Gluttony would be worse than this.  I don't even know how, it might be fine, but after this, they'll have exciting new ideas.

Of course, we could also protest it before it exists...

Requia ☣

The war on gluttony might hurt someones bottom line.  That would truly be a tragedy.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Template

Then we play it straight--official-looking seals and all.  The McDonalds 'surcharge' for ethnic minorities would have nothing on this.

The Good Reverend Roger

Why would you protest, anyway?

They've given you all the TV you could ever watch.

What more do you want?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Not to lose my job because my company is too cheap to buy insurance and I spend three weeks layed out in bed with no doctor?

That would be nice.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.