News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

This is here

Started by Subtract Eight!, December 01, 2005, 10:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Cain

They should have a whole lemon shoved up their nose.  Sideways.  While its on fire.

Subtract Eight!

Oh man, your replies are just so goddamned TANGY.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Subtract Eight!

Once there was this boy, he had three sons. Three sons that were, left, right and up. When the boy finally gained acess to his fathers secret room, many roping daring notwithstanding offers had poured down through his windoq in to a massive mulch pile. Half way, in and half way out he contemplated. "Should I learn about wherefor it? Should I post on the internets? On, on on on the internats? Or wherefore, eh? Ah. Many sons of the boy pondered how the final decision could hamper their effort to destabilize aneristic order. "Why?" Many people asked. Well, the specific reason was defintely related to the aching, and the tempo, the slow aching tempo. It hurts my hands. Yes it does. Really. It hurts man. It hurts. I need to build a long wooden walkway. All the way, shining gay. Really, for at. Freak of the Week. Yeeeeeeeeah. Funk. Oh Funk. Woahhhhhh. Weee. Alright.

...And on the other side of the river...

The mailman walked down the block. Stone grays, tall and stiff wrought of order for homely sake, piled, high and away, into the sky, for homely buh homelyness sake. Various minstrels, subpar cabbages, loaned their skills
for pay, along the walk. The mailman proposed his purpose. He went ahead ahead, very wayforward way. To deliver. And also delve. Not daringly. Into the boxes for mail. He subplanted vital information into the mail rearing nests enfixed to the stone grays. Through a window a child or ten stared bleakly into his blue uniform. An adult minqishly mused half idly widly onto his play.For yes, the mailman could go to yes the deliver. The mailman and yes for the mailman at a home into his yes.

"Why for the mailman?" A child wild blandbleakishly basked encumbering the parent-prey.
"SSSSQ$,KKLLMHJHVHN" Slick-Sly murmer re-echoed out.
True beritova is unknown within veritable rounds.

Man, the pastchavariant slippined when for out to ash. Nine-Being-8 Smiled,

LMNO

Why the hell do I even bother reading these fucking things?

Cain

Quote from: eroticWhy the hell do I even bother reading these fucking things?

Because you miss Cat~Maxwell?

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: eroticWhy the hell do I even bother reading these fucking things?

OCD?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

That's very likely.

Or perhaps I'm just a nosey little fucker.

Subtract Eight!

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ANF4TWQ18WNT02TVO0ZJCXM2V
mellow.
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FKEO0GO483NQ0JTAG3QACQQ8S
rough jam. the ending is great. my aunt tells me the cops came. oh yeah, the deal is: sounding bad is part of it, of course, keeping with postmoderndiscordiansurrealabstract shit. zany.

Subtract Eight!