News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Intelligent Design students who get 20% of their grades from trolling..

Started by Captain Utopia, August 10, 2009, 05:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

They're finally getting it? Sounds like a recipe for escalation to me.

Thing is though, how do you wage a meme war, if you don't have a firm grasp on how ideas evolve? Just because you can design a good meme, that doesn't mean that strong memes don't evolve without individual intent. Etc, etc.

Bring it on, I say.

fomenter

meme war,      :hashishim:

your constant and excessive use of the word meme has striped it of all meaning and makes me want to declare a trolling  fatwā on you the next time you use it in a post..
 :jihaad:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Requia ☣

We need a new word for meme that means the same thing but the general population isn't aware of.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

fomenter

just dont tell this jack ass what it is.... he will use it in 2 out of every 3 posts  :argh!:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Captain Utopia

Quote from: fomenter on August 10, 2009, 06:15:02 PM
meme war,      :hashishim:

your constant and excessive use of the word meme has striped it of all meaning and makes me want to declare a trolling  fatwā on you the next time you use it in a post..
 :jihaad:

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME. Go nuts.

(Almost?) everything we communicate is a meme. I'm interested in studying how this process works and how it can be used to benefit the hosts and not the parasite. I'm not going to pussyfoot around the word just because you think I'm a dick.

If you spot an instance where I use the word "meme" incorrectly - which should be easy to do with "constant and excessive use" stripping it of meaning - then please point it out and I'll adapt my usage and learn something in the process.

Captain Utopia

Also, the "chain letter" and "hypnosis" memes, seem to have greater traction right now - those might be a better bet.

:judge:

fomenter

hmroogp

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Captain Utopia

Quote from: fomenter on August 10, 2009, 07:24:25 PM
the best bet for you is STFU
Bring it on motherfucker. You want to start a war with me? For no reason other than your ego?

I'm game.

Or stop picking fights with me, and I won't antagonise you. Not that I have been, but still.

Your call.

Captain Utopia

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Pariah

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 10, 2009, 07:37:44 PM
Quote from: fomenter on August 10, 2009, 07:24:25 PM
the best bet for you is STFU
Bring it on motherfucker. You want to start a war with me? For no reason other than your ego?

I'm game.

Or stop picking fights with me, and I won't antagonise you. Not that I have been, but still.

Your call.

:spittake:
What the fuck is this shit?
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Reginald Ret

i just wanted to take the time to say that i dont care enough about you to respond to any thing you post.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Regret on August 10, 2009, 07:40:24 PM
i just wanted to take the time to say that i dont care enough about you to respond to any thing you post.
That's fair enough. I can only hope that by this time next year that situation will have changed.