News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

EoC this is how I see you walking into work every day.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Finding how how to do these filters made me a hipster loser.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 06, 2011, 01:39:19 PM

Taking a leisurely Sunday drive....oh fuck, who's driving car? 

The Cnhauffeur?

LMNO

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 07, 2011, 05:29:49 AM

Finding how how to do these filters made me a hipster loser.

Fap, etc.

Suu

Yeah, you can SEE the bottle of sauvignon blanc in my face...and typos.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

I thought PD should see a reaction shot of my face while reading Dok Howl's letter.

Also, I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

Chairman Risus

Maybe it's because I just starting reading through Sandman, but you have a slight resemblance to DC's Cain.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Risus on July 07, 2011, 06:20:34 PM
Maybe it's because I just starting reading through Sandman, but you have a slight resemblance to DC's Cain.

Oh hey, me too!

I never thought of that. :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cainad on July 07, 2011, 06:15:08 PM
I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

I had one of those once. I kinda liked it and kept it around for a few months until I decided I wanted to go back to getting laid on the regular.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 07, 2011, 06:35:27 PM
I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

I had one of those once. I kinda liked it and kept it around for a few months until I decided I wanted to go back to getting laid on the regular.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it. I'm home for the summer and have a gf anyway, but I doubt I'll make it a regular thing.

Might get some moustache wax and do it up for special nerdy occasions, though.

Doktor Howl

Between you and EoC, I feel a WOMPage coming on tonight.
Molon Lube

Luna

I thought PD should see a reaction shot of my face while reading Dok Howl's letter.

Also, I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

Come see Luna.

I know what to do about it... and I can use the practice, make sure my hand is seady.  I only beheaded the one, and they didn't find the body,  so they can't prove it, and it doesn't count...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

AWESOME pic, Cainad!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Triple Zero

New glasses? Nice!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.