Main Menu

Infinityspew

Started by infinityshock, December 16, 2011, 02:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infinityshock

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2011, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: infinityshock on December 16, 2011, 04:07:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 16, 2011, 03:44:29 AM
I don't suppose you fuckers can stop shitting up my thread now? Thanks.

the instant you posted it on the internet it became public domain and no more 'your' anything than it is al gores.

Sadly, no. 

You are an idiot.

sad.  yes

youre just jealous an idiot is still smarter than you

Pæs

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: infinityshock on December 16, 2011, 03:27:05 AM
i understand them completely.  a survey can, and is, easily manipulated to obtain the desired results.  you are a proponent of the results of this survey because it falls into your little 'im a widdul victum...shower me wiff your attentions and condolences' fantasy.

the scientific validity of this survey is about the same as having a troop of girl scouts stand outside a grocery store asking questions. 

'hi.  im trying to earn my pity party badge.  have you ever been raped?'

Your assertion, you do the leg-work. Simply stating that to be the case doesn't prove it. Is the raw data from the report available? If so and there was a flaw in the analysis then you should be able to point it out. I'm a big fan of proven instances of statistical manipulation, so if that's the case here, I'd love to see it. If not, this is just kind of boring and pointless.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Phox

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 17, 2011, 04:23:51 PM
this is just kind of boring and pointless.
Is é seo an ceart gluaisrothar.

jorgea

I sure could believe that. 

Q. G. Pennyworth

Oh, this is why you hate new people. Makes perfect sense now.

Luna

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 04, 2012, 05:19:05 AM

We do not hate new people.  It's just that it doesn't take SOME new people long to walk into the living room, drop their pants, and shit on the coffee table.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

also, this was an intentional troll, not just a newbie who was having a bad day.

Freeky

A pretty weak troll at that, but we take what we can get in a dry spell.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It IS, however, why we are suspicious of new people.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 04, 2012, 05:19:05 AM

No, that's not why I hate new people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, you don't hate new people because they're new, you hate them because they're people. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"