News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Now that Nigel is in Some Godforsaken Hellhole...

Started by Doktor Howl, March 19, 2015, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I can finally get this shit off my chest.

You haven't seen Tom Selleck since you met Nigel.  Nigel has a medicine bag full of squirrels.  No, the OTHER kind of squirrels.  I shudder to think how she keeps them fed.  There hasn't been a single police shooting in Portland since she left.  Not one.  And the cops don't look like they've just been shocked a few times with a car battery.  It stopped raining.  Religious whackjobs find themselves without an audience.  Politicians are doing what's best for their consitituents.  Lemmings have stopped running off of cliffs.  LMNO was seen smiling.  There haven't been any unusual noises coming out of the cemetery.  The East coast has started to thaw.  Orphans have stopped devouring the elderly in Mesa.

COME BACK, NIGEL!  IT'S ALL FALLING APART!
Molon Lube

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Ben Shapiro

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube