News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Reply to Emo Thread

Started by Cait M. R., December 17, 2009, 12:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Say what you will, but this is pretty hot (the hair, that is. The retardedly huge fake eyelashes are no good). If only there were natural pink-heads.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

maphdet

I would say that's fucking PINK.
:lol:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 23, 2009, 11:38:31 PM
Quote from: Cait M. R. on December 23, 2009, 07:45:05 PM
I'm being tacky because I want to be cool like them.

Sigged.

Someone doesn't understand SARCASM. He also likes cutting things out of context and flaunting them in order to discredit people who like things he doesn't.

TL;DR: someone is a douchebag.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: dimo on December 23, 2009, 10:43:22 PM

Say what you will, but this is pretty hot (the hair, that is. The retardedly huge fake eyelashes are no good). If only there were natural pink-heads.

the pink hair is OK, but the fake eyelashes, the stupid color contacts, and the hunks of metal stuck in her face are just wicked fuckin' ugly.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 24, 2009, 01:14:09 AM

the pink hair is OK, but the fake eyelashes, the stupid color contacts, and the hunks of metal stuck in her face are just wicked fuckin' ugly.

I did say the hair. Fucking eyelashes are hideous. I don't think the lip rings or contacts are bad, though that's certainly because I like scene to begin with.

President Television

Quote from: Cait M. R. on December 24, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 23, 2009, 11:38:31 PM
Quote from: Cait M. R. on December 23, 2009, 07:45:05 PM
I'm being tacky because I want to be cool like them.

Sigged.

Someone doesn't understand SARCASM. He also likes cutting things out of context and flaunting them in order to discredit people who like things he doesn't.

TL;DR: someone is a douchebag.

Lol, it's nothing against you. I just found the sentence amusing. I would have sigged it regardless of who said it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cait M. R.

Ah, fair enough. I'm used to people with no sense of humor who will do anything they can to make people look bad if they don't like them. Unfortunately, usually they fail at that too. So, yeah, sorry.

Also, I -really- need to stop going to CoG.

President Television

Quote from: Cait M. R. on December 24, 2009, 02:11:08 AM
Ah, fair enough. I'm used to people with no sense of humor who will do anything they can to make people look bad if they don't like them. Unfortunately, usually they fail at that too. So, yeah, sorry.

No problemo.

The Good Reverend Roger

The lip rings spoil her looks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

anyway, who wants to make out with a mouthful of tinfoil?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Hangshai

Ill take this over that any day.  Classic beauty is underrated.

All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Jasper

I'd never wear a ring for it, but sometimes facial piercings, tattoos, dyed hair, and fake eyelashes are kinda hot.  ON the right person.

Felix,
Nothing more to add. 

Reginald Ret

I Approve of the direction this thread is going.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"