News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

POSTERGASM: Volume BUTTS

Started by Cramulus, October 08, 2008, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I was pulling together material for my upcoming Portland vacation/fiasco, and compiled a lot of the stuff we've been working on into one sexy file. It's big, but here it is:

http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit//cramulus/POSTERGASM_volume_BUTTS.pdf

alright cats, it's MISSION: YUO.

Put these suckers up, snap a picture, and flickr 'em.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Cramulus on October 08, 2008, 09:17:14 PM
I was pulling together material for my upcoming Portland vacation/fiasco, and compiled a lot of the stuff we've been working on into one sexy file. It's big, but here it is:

http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit//cramulus/POSTERGASM_volume_BUTTS.pdf

alright cats, it's MISSION: YUO.

Put these suckers up, snap a picture, and flickr 'em.

If you want copies of mine without the University of Dayton approval stamps on them, I can provide that.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: GA on October 08, 2008, 11:36:05 PM

If you want copies of mine without the University of Dayton approval stamps on them, I can provide that.

I'd like that. Being at a college which is decidedly NOT the Uni of Dayton makes it awkward.

Cramulus

I think it's kinda funny. I printed out like a zillion of these for my Portland escapade, so you might be getting some e-mails, GA.

Cain

One criticism, I think the bordering on the first posters is somewhat excessive, and draws attention away from the memebomb. I would suggest having perhaps 5 or 6 lines for every message instead.

the last yatto

are those a wingding font or what
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

If it is, its customized.

Don't get me wrong, I like the bordering, I just think it looks excessive in some cases, and might work better if it was done the same across the board - it will give uniformity to the posters, even at a glance from a distance, which may draw people in if you have already done several.

Honey

WoW!  I AM STUNNED BY THESE! 

Bravissimo!   :mittens:  YaY!

(Is this what it means to be humping the American Dream?)
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2008, 12:45:21 PM
If it is, its customized.

Don't get me wrong, I like the bordering, I just think it looks excessive in some cases, and might work better if it was done the same across the board - it will give uniformity to the posters, even at a glance from a distance, which may draw people in if you have already done several.

feedback appreciated!

At some point in the indeterminite I'm going to do some edits on these )and Calvinball) and reprint/scan them.
This volume was put together kind of hastily for the Portland trip, but I intend on going back at some point to clean it up further, possibly reorganize some stuff. (like maybe putting all the homeland security ones in the same volume) (that was more of a note to self)

Eve

Haven't gotten to look through yet, but I'm glad you went with BUTTS! :D
Emotionally crippled narcissist.