News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Help me design my russekort!

Started by Lenin McCarthy, August 27, 2012, 02:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

First, a few definitions, from the Wikipedia article on this Norwegian tradition/ritual of mass conformism
QuoteThe russefeiring ('russ celebration') is a traditional celebration for Norwegian high school students in their final spring semester. Students that take part in the celebrations are known as russ. The russefeiring traditionally starts on 1 May and ends on the 17th of May, the Norwegian national day. Participants wear coloured overalls, drive matching cars, vans, or buses, and celebrate almost continually during this period. Promiscuous sex, drunkenness and public disturbance on a mass scale has been the most prominent impact of the celebration in recent decades.

QuoteCards (Russekort)
Most russ have personalized calling cards featuring their name, their photograph and a short slogan. These cards are swapped with other russ and handed out to children and family members. To many children, collecting russ cards is an important activity during May, culminating on May 17.

This is a common russekort template.

So, PD. What I want from you is:
1 small image.
a fake address
a fake phone number
a short text (less than 150 characters)

GO.
This is YOUR opportunity to have your work seen by dozens of kids in the Eastern North Belgian countryside!
(I might translate it into Belgian to make it easier to understand.)

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Mmmm.... Taste that testicular cancer just forming now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS