News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

ANNNNNND George McGovern dies at 90.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 22, 2012, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Yeah, I saw that too. I'll admit, I didn't really know much about him before, and I really regret it now.  :sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 22, 2012, 11:08:25 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. I'll admit, I didn't really know much about him before, and I really regret it now.  :sad:

Read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 1972 by Hunter S Thompson.  He covered McGovern pretty well.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 11:10:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 22, 2012, 11:08:25 PM

Read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 1972 by Hunter S Thompson.  He covered McGovern pretty well.
Certainly will give it a shot. I gotta head over to the library this week anyhow.