News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 04:55:55 PM
I just tossed this one onto the internets.

OOOH....I know right where I'm putting that!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

It's not taking off as fast as I thought it would, but I'm sure it'll go soon enough.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Would a similar image mentioning that writing was invented in Iraq be too on the nose?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 15, 2014, 09:39:25 PM
Would a similar image mentioning that writing was invented in Iraq be too on the nose?

Or the fact that we write with Arabic numerals?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

That wig is going to smell so bad in a month.

minuspace

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.