News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Erisian Brewer's Cadre. Or: How I saw the Goddess in the first place

Started by Richter, November 04, 2010, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 09, 2012, 02:31:15 AM
Luna's brew tried to shoot the cats.

Sounds like this concoction has its shit together.

Does it have an e-mail list I can sign up for?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 09, 2012, 03:38:18 AM
Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 09, 2012, 02:31:15 AM
Luna's brew tried to shoot the cats.

Sounds like this concoction has its shit together.

Does it have an e-mail list I can sign up for?

You think I'm letting that fucker anywhere near the internet?  It'd go VIRAL...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Able Kane

Awesome awesome awesome. As soon as I saw this thread I grinned; I was sure some fellow Discordians would also be homebrewers, but I would never have guessed so many. Wicked!

I just bottled my second batch of mead, this one in question was a cyser with some banana, vanilla and cinnamon with a lager yeast, backsweetened with a little honey water. I've called it my "Golden Apple Mead," in honor of Goddess and because vacuumous consumption of the stuff will swiftly induce powerful Eristic episodes.
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!

Luna

Sounds interesting, let us know how it comes out.

Last night, rather than going to the range and blowing the hell out of paper targets, we decided to brew, instead.

For shits and giggles, we decided to get CREATIVE.

We pulled the top off a pumpkin, emptied it out, poured in a mead must, tipped in the yeast, sealed the puppy up with wax (with an airlock installed via a hole drilled with a corkscrew), and are now hoping it doesn't explode in the kitchen.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Able Kane

That's very cool, I can only imagine how a punkin-fermented mead would taste... Sounds like the CO2 should vent without any problems, but don't quote me on that because for all I know you may be cleaning it off your walls by tomorrow :P
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!

Luna

Quote from: Able Kane on October 15, 2012, 06:32:12 PM
That's very cool, I can only imagine how a punkin-fermented mead would taste... Sounds like the CO2 should vent without any problems, but don't quote me on that because for all I know you may be cleaning it off your walls by tomorrow :P

It's sitting down in a big-ass plastic tote, with a garbage bag over it (with a hole for the airlock to poke up through).  Hopefully it won't blow, and, if it DOES, it'll just pop the wax holding the lid down.

Richter

So  I decided to try to make beer.  I picked up a kit, and asked the ever helpful local homebrew hippies how to kick it up a bit, and fire off the resulting frankenbrew.

That was yesterday.  Today it blew the vapor lock clear off my fermenter, and I'm still working on containing it.  Should be some kickass beer.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Apparently my last cider attempt tried to kill Richter and he didn't tell me about it.

Navyguy and I decided to take some good ol' fashioned unpasteurized local cider, pop the tops, and let it sit for a week. Then threw it in a carboy and let it sit for another week. It turned into almost-vinegar to my tastes, but everyone seems to like it but us, so we've been giving bottles out on the pretense that A: Yes, this shit is almost vinegar and B: this shit is explosive and went off in my brewery like a gunshot, so keep it refrigerated.

Richter apparently liked it so much he took the bottle on a scenic drive past a police cruiser when the bottle decided to pop the cork and coat the inside of his vehicle with cider.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."