News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Recent posts

March 2, 1785 - The Electorate of Bavaria Banned Secret Societies

It was then that The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (A.I.S.B.), the World's Oldest and Most Successful Conspiracy, went underground, and became even more powerful.

It has been theorized that The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (A.I.S.B.) themselves utilized their considerable influence to actualize the banning of all secret societies. Thus, their banning was just one more element in their ingenious, successful plot to dismantle the Holy Roman Empire.
I tried to look it up. But apparently I was misremembering things. I always assumed St. Tibs day was something like "between the years". Days that exist in reality but not really, since they aren't available for scheduling meetings, dates,...
That means I have to write something about this just so I can reference it.
March 1, 1969 - Jim Morrison Allegedly Whipped It Out On Stage

There is no photographic evidence to prove this alleged event, and Jim Morrison's band mates and road manager have claimed that it never happened. Nevertheless, I, and every single one of my rocker friends, immediately believed it to be true. We never questioned the validity of the MSM reports.

I believe this singular, alleged event not only confirmed Jim Morrison to be A Legend In His Own Time, it was, in fact, the final, definitive exploit in his undisputed ascension to Rock Godhood.
Principia Discussion / Re: Have a Tippling St. Tib's ...
Last post by Brother Mythos - February 29, 2024, 11:10:18 PM
Quote from: ein Gefrorener Würfel on February 29, 2024, 08:48:06 PMIsn't it also written, that St. Tib's Day doesn't exist? Like, the day happens, but nothing is happening and it could have been just a dream.
That tidbit (I like this spelling more, it's nearly symmetrical) really created some trouble for me when I was coding a Calendar for Android.

Of course St. Tib's Day exists. It exists today. And, it will exist again in four more years.

Seriously, where is it written that St. Tib's Day doesn't exist? I am not aware of your source.
Principia Discussion / Re: Website Change
Last post by Faust - February 29, 2024, 09:34:36 PM
You can never go home
Or Kill Me / Re: Time to switch sides
Last post by ein Gefrorener Würfel - February 29, 2024, 08:58:36 PM
Too early. Once had to wake up at that time-2m to go to work. Then drove a catholic priest to Italy. His underlings inspected the car the day before and payed in cash. Definitely no shady business.
The retirement home had nice peaches from their garden and home made prosciutto. Never tasted better versions of these.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: Am11
Last post by ein Gefrorener Würfel - February 29, 2024, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: A-guest1 on April 27, 2022, 11:04:10 PM6:43PM chromebook x360
nufft@yahoo.com https://time.is/PT
Said byby to Google \✓17th

^  NEW @ TOP ^             https://brasil.un.org/pt-br/sdgs     
 A-GUEST1    Mast1330   

Teh discordian post we deserve, not the one we need. Or wise versa
Principia Discussion / Re: Have a Tippling St. Tib's ...
Last post by ein Gefrorener Würfel - February 29, 2024, 08:48:06 PM
Isn't it also written, that St. Tib's Day doesn't exist? Like, the day happens, but nothing is happening and it could have been just a dream.
That tidbit (I like this spelling more, it's nearly symmetrical) really created some trouble for me when I was coding a Calendar for Android.
Principia Discussion / Website Change
Last post by Mescaline The Willow - February 29, 2024, 06:55:21 PM
Wow guys, I never expected this website to change, seriously I've never seen anyone change the forum software from phpBB to something else in the last decade. I guess this forum client is a lot better but the eye candy is making it really difficult to browse. Can you at least make it look like how it used to fnord like?
High Weirdness / World's Only Quadrennial Newsp...
Last post by Brother Mythos - February 29, 2024, 10:06:48 AM
"Leap year: French readers enjoy world's only four-year newspaper"

As per the article:

"The world's only quadrennial, or four-yearly newspaper, has hit the kiosks again in France with the release of a new issue of the satirical La Bougie du Sapeur.

The singularity of the 20-page tabloid is that it only comes out on 29 February - so once every leap-year.

The first edition was in 1980, and this is issue 12.

Conceived by a group of friends who "wanted to have a laugh", La Bougie du Sapeur (The Sapper's Candle) has a print run of 200,000."

And, further along in the article:

"The paper's still put out by a few pals. We meet in a bar and toss around ideas over drinks. We have a lot of fun, and if the reader does too, that's the icing on the cake," Mr d'Indy says.

Styling itself as anti-politically correct, La Bougie is organised like a regular newspaper, with sections on politics, sport, international affairs, arts, puzzles and celebrity gossip."

So, the BBC has outed that the French laugh at things other than Belgians, and the tourists torturing their language.

Here's the link:   World's Only Quadrennial Newspaper