Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Personal hate

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, August 01, 2005, 10:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

QuoteLove the ones you hate

is motherfucking TRITE.

Of course the things we hate in others are the things we hate most in ourselves.  SO?!  Nobody's perfect.  These things are fucking obnoxious and they should be hated.  The people we hate are the blatant reminders of what we really shouldn't be doing.  The outer struggle is the inner struggle.  There is absolutely no reason to love the ones we hate, except for total bullshit common theory triteness.  If we're not hating, we're lying down and taking it like a dead sheep.  

I'm not talking about prejudicial, blindly classifying hate; I'm talking about hot, insistant, personal hate, that causes rage to bubble up at the very thought of this offending piece of long pig.  And the question is, why, why, WHY?  

Perhaps this person is your complete antithesis.  Perhaps he or she represents everything you've ever hated about society in general.  Or perhaps they're just a total douchebag.  Either and any way, there should be a deadly solid reason for this needle-poking, TMJ-causing venom.  If not, find it.  

There is your struggle.  Society changes with the generations; fucked if you can change it here and now.  But you can tight-focus your outrage on this sheepfucker and once, just once, change something.  Tripping the bastard in the street can bring more satisfaction than all the political reform in the world.

"But," you say, "shouldn't you rise above this hate?  Isn't it just destructive?"  
In response, I drag in another rotting corpse of triteness:

QuoteHate is the mirror image of love.

Are you certain you can love completely, if you cannot allow yourself to hate completely?  

I say:  give in.  You'll feel much better, afterwards.

I promise.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

There is the adage "Two wrongs don't make a right....But....Oh! They make me feel a whole lot better."

Yep.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God:twisted:  :twisted:

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

BADGE OF HONOR

Okay, I'ma fuck a fly's arse now, but I didn't say all that much about revenge.  Just hate.  Most people nowadays quail from the very thought of being hated, let alone tripped in the street.

Nothing wrong with hating.  Just don't go kiil someone and tell em I sent you.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodOkay, I'ma fuck a fly's arse now, but I didn't say all that much about revenge.  Just hate.  Most people nowadays quail from the very thought of being hated, let alone tripped in the street.

Nothing wrong with hating.  Just don't go kiil someone and tell em I sent you.

Hey now, I just brought up revenge as a way to rationalize hate.

But either way, the saying stands.

And I will blame you for any evil that I do. Taking responsibility for my own vileness is just not dark enough, man.

BADGE OF HONOR

Well shit, I was too damn slow on the uptake.  Now I will be blamed for all the world's sins!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodWell shit, I was too damn slow on the uptake.  Now I will be blamed for all the world's sins!

Naw. They already got some whipping boy from Palestine for all that.

We'll  just blame you for toe jam or some other vile loathsome disease.

BADGE OF HONOR

How about mysterious lung ailments?  I've already got that.

Go on!  Ask me about my five hours in the ER!  Ask me about the non-informative medical tests!  Ask me about the woman withdrawing from Oxy!

I dare you.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHow about mysterious lung ailments?  I've already got that.

Go on!  Ask me about my five hours in the ER!  Ask me about the non-informative medical tests!  Ask me about the woman withdrawing from Oxy!

I dare you.

All right. SO what about it?

BADGE OF HONOR

Oxy withdrawal involves puking/shitting a lot.  
Not being able to breathe plus a painfully clogged IV causing a full panic attack while within a CAT scan machine is a Bad Thing.
Having a tattoo, yet being terrified of needles, just makes the med techs laugh at you.

Mysterious Lung Ailments are a goddamn waste of time.  Now take your albuterol and suck it up, bitch!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodOxy withdrawal involves puking/shitting a lot.  
Not being able to breathe plus a painfully clogged IV causing a full panic attack while within a CAT scan machine is a Bad Thing.
Having a tattoo, yet being terrified of needles, just makes the med techs laugh at you.

Mysterious Lung Ailments are a goddamn waste of time.  Now take your albuterol and suck it up, bitch!

Yep. They tend to freak out when breathing stops....what gives?

Horab Fibslager

change the world one lynching a day.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
QuoteLove the ones you hate

is motherfucking TRITE.

BUT FUN.

CHEF D,
HAVING FUN.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Chef

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodOxy withdrawal involves puking/shitting a lot.  

WALK IT OFF.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.