News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

The noses fit really well.

I don't suppose anyone knows more about those square clouds? My google fu failed me.

Cain

Justin Bieber challenges gender expectations?  Come on now, let the lad at least hit puberty before we start jumping to conclusions.

As an aside, I seem to remember saying at the time Wrecking Ball or whatever it was came out that Miley Cyrus was basing her look on Bieber.  I can't remember if I had a reason for it or not, though you can probably find it if you search.

Bruno

Shit lines up almost too well to not suspect some level of image manipulation shenanigans.

Cain: I thought the same thing when I first saw her new image, as in, it was the first thing that came to mind the instant I saw it on the cover of some magazine while standing in line at Walmart.

I'm half tempted to try and find some facial recognition software/service and give it a bunch of pictures of both of them.
Formerly something else...

Bruno

SkyBiometry thinks Bieber looks slightly more like Liam Hemsworth than Miley Cyrus.

You win this round, Miltin Cyber.  :argh!:

Also, Bieber scores a 29% confidence for male. Helmsworth scored 100% for male, and Cyrus 69% for female.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 09, 2015, 09:15:08 PM
I don't suppose anyone knows more about those square clouds? My google fu failed me.

It's the result of square fields / bodies of water. Structures on the ground that have a strong difference in temperature absorbtion rates can, under certain circumstances, have corresponding effects on cloud formation.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

LMNO

For some strange reason, my pants just got tighter.

Doktor Howl

My friend Tori just made this.

It's a meat bomb.

Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on February 09, 2015, 10:57:10 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 09, 2015, 09:15:08 PM

It's the result of square fields / bodies of water. Structures on the ground that have a strong difference in temperature absorbtion rates can, under certain circumstances, have corresponding effects on cloud formation.

Wow, that's crazy.  I would have thought that a steep temperature gradient resulted in more turbulent distributions?

Bruno

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial