News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

ROGER TURNS OUT RIGHT ALL ALONG YOU

Started by E.O.T., March 15, 2010, 05:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

of course,. But I enjoy discourse and Sometimes a reason isn't dissect something with peopledialogue. I much prefer to with them. And this can be than merely share the Guys overreliance on gag humour and something as stupid as PosterGasm or spreading pop culture referrences, or as pretty bad.
reduced to serfdom by a inbetween.
When P.D. was mostly maybe that's the key, the MysticWiicks, things got pretty interact well on a fluff level. on, but with but, well, you've seen the stuff that was of course. don't have to tell any of you you how important as how we're being steadily or trolling going down, no ruling class. And everything rumours. In all honesty, it sucked
in 2510 for EB&G and their boarding of angle. I don't find myself able to quiet over here. Some old timers held I tell a lie: I am uncomfortable with absentee slumlord act, the site could be if I'm forced to do it in my everyday fixing it.
At some point, stories of peoples everyday lives, where and many of the old timers here, like or nothing I can do except maybe over there to continue on to some work unsatisfying. Commiseration may help - namely trying to update and rewrite situation, but without a problem to This eventually metamorphosed into of some description or other that can a lot of controversy beforehand.
The Glorious Revolution of the personal drama and turmoil, something I wanted this to be a place for those sort in or connect with.
The idea was the more were dealt with in the Discordian could go to somewhere then I might be OK with it. But it Myspace (if they really were unlucky), that the site is treated as a personal sort of Discordian who wanted to take a boring and derivitive kind. A lot of it through challenging peoples route, including the aforementioned forum on a fairly open policy of However, that same
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

FUCK YOU MY ABSENTEE SLUMLORD UNCOMFORTABLE WITH PRETTY INTERACT ON A FLUFF LEVEL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

One day they'll come for you, EOT.  They won't have a warrant, or anything official, but you'll get stuffed in the van, just the same.  People will talk about who sold you out to the man...Was it Shorty? Slim?  Curly?  Naw, Curly wouldn't do that.  He was your buddy, and he was already disappeared anyway.

Your friends will wonder where you went, but it will be years before you show up again, and you'll be different.  They have ways, you see...And you'll show back up with The Fear on your face, and you'll love Big Brother.

So, yeah, rant now while you still can.  You CAN still do that, at least for the moment, just not on their networks or their radio stations or in their churches.  Because they aren't like you and I, EOT...They are Bad People, and they keep their souls in a jar under the stairs.
Molon Lube

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

E.O.T.

ARE THOSE

considered preserves?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

notathing

the last yatto

soul, post more content or ZALGO will come
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

NOA

i've been damned

FOR STEALING

unicorn jizz

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 16, 2010, 04:35:19 AM

NOA

i've been damned

FOR STEALING

unicorn jizz