News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Help me with my homework?

Started by Donkeyotay, October 19, 2009, 06:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Jenne on October 21, 2009, 04:39:33 PM

NO no no...cold steel with a good amount of rust...for the tetanus...

:lmnuendo:

or wait, is that a pun?... or... meh..

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cramulus

Quote from: JohNyx on October 21, 2009, 07:29:16 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 21, 2009, 04:39:33 PM

NO no no...cold steel with a good amount of rust...for the tetanus...

:lmnuendo:

or wait, is that a pun?... or... meh..

tet anus??

that's tet offensive!
                    /

Jenne

Dimocritus

Quote from: Lysergic on October 19, 2009, 07:18:52 AM
Market research has found that children can recognize a brand logo before they can recognise their own name.

I read this and lost the will to live for a moment.

Edit Read the rest of the thread after I posted. This guy's a fuck-up. *Backs away slowly*
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Triple Zero

Quote from: Richter on October 21, 2009, 04:19:02 PMor coating the feet with salt to be licked off by goats.

how's this do much more than sort of tickle?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 12:55:49 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 21, 2009, 04:19:02 PMor coating the feet with salt to be licked off by goats.

how's this do much more than sort of tickle?
I googled 'goat tongue' and found this.

QuoteThe first use of torture with an element of tickling was during the Roman Empire when a method known as "Goat's tongue" was employed as criminal punishment. This involved covering a victim's feet with salt or a sweet substance, and having a goat lick the soles raw resulting first in tickling and later in painful blisters. The pain in this form of torture is related to the sandpapering of the feet rather than the tickling as such.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Richter on October 21, 2009, 04:19:02 PM
GREEN Torture? :lulz:

Fine.

Exposure to anthills,  tieing over young bamboo shoots, or coating the feet with salt to be licked off by goats.

There's the spirit!!! 

I like those!

Just remember we should bury the remains in the local compost.  Gives your victim a chance to "give back"!

rong

FYI: i'm told a calf will vigorously head-butt a "teat" that gives no milk
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"