News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Political quotes of the moment

Started by Cain, September 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So, someone on /r/conspiracy suggests that, just possibly, Jews are not responsible for all the world's woes, and asks for peer-reviewed links showing otherwise.

One such person responds "So guy who just created his account... Tell us your story. Why do you care? Suddenly you've a keen interest in protecting racist jews and GMO and vaccines. Its a little shilly in here...", to which the original poster responds:

QuoteSure thing.

I was hired by the JIDF yesterday. They told me:

"Make up lies, but make sure that they are all backed out by scientific organizations across the globe! Because us sneaky jews payed off all those scientists already! Then, go onto websites where the actual truth is disseminated in the form of Low quality 'news' sites with a history of distorting information and no mechanisms for fact checking or peer review."

And I said to my Jewish puppet masters. "YES SIR, because despite the billions you've already apparently spent in paying off hundreds of thousands of academics, I am an important cog in the machine of disinformation. I will go onto a conspiracy forum that has never been able to actually prove anything independently and sabotage their already fruitless efforts."

Or maybe I had a few too many beers tonight and foolishly thought some good would come out of expressing my opinion on scientifically proven subjects and their relation to the baseless fear-mongering that I saw in this thread.

But I guess Jew-Shill may make it easier for you to discount and ignore (without providing any evidence contrary to mine), so I would go with that one.

And /r/SubRedditDrama adds to the fun:

QuoteSo, where do we sign up to become paid shills? I wanna get paid to just browse Reddit all day.

QuoteDon't bother. I have a lot of gripes with current shilling scene.

For starters, pay isn't that great. But worse, actually, is how disarranged the whole process is. At the end of the month I have to submit the links (np of course) of all my comments and posts that contain shilling content along with the ShillID tag of who I was shilling for. All of this goes strait to the SRSHQ who then let members of the first tier organizations (BanksRS, Cultural Marxism INC, Big Pharma, The Holocaust Memorial Foundation, ect. ) value my comments on how much it pushed their particular agenda. Then, the rest goes to Hobby Lobby (not the craft store, but an actual place where Lobbying firms pay shilling enthusiasts to do their work). The lobbyists work for second tier organizations like the Democratic-Republican group who distracts us from the actual politics going on behind closed doors, The Fed, Telecom Companies, and GoPro (Don't ask me why. I was just as confused.)

So I get a check at the end of the month along with offers to let an SRS bot (written in Python) to hive downvote content that moderators deem too suspicions to ban (this is a pretty recent development; thanks a lot /r/undelete). There are also offers from individual companies to let their bots upvote content for you.

All of that combined, and I only get paid about 40,000 a year. Pretty pathetic for the hard work I put in.

That's why I'm trying to get in good with the mods of /r/badhistory. Securing a modship in an SRS satellite easily nets you 500,000 a year.

Which then led to this amazing subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/JustShillThings

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

Anti-Semitism is the endgame for all conspiracy theorists.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

I wish the Jews had a hand in keeping me down so that I had someone to blame all my failures and shortcomings on. Conspiracy theorists have all the luck.   :cry:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just want to know why it's always Jews? Is no other minority deemed capable of orchestrating a global conspiracy?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 12, 2015, 02:48:37 PM
I just want to know why it's always Jews? Is no other minority deemed capable of orchestrating a global conspiracy?

They would be, if the goddamn Jews weren't stopping it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 12, 2015, 02:54:38 PM

:potd:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 12, 2015, 02:54:38 PM

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

:mittens:

Can I request a redone Nike Logo with "Just shill it" ?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Demolition Squid

This is old, and from a satirical show (Listen Against - November 2008) but it made me chuckle.

Quote from: Kirsty YoungFor those unfamiliar, waterboarding is not a winter sport - well at least not for most people - it is a technique used to 'encourage' conversation, in the same way that a machinegun is used to 'encourage' death.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Demolition Squid

This quote seemed to sneak past with little notice in the media.

Quote from: David Cameron"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone. It's often meant we have stood neutral between different values. And that's helped foster a narrative of extremism and grievance.
"This Government will conclusively turn the page on this failed approach. As the party of one nation, we will govern as one nation, and bring our country together. That means actively promoting certain values."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11600927/David-Cameron-to-fast-track-tough-anti-terror-laws.html

Just about sums it up, really.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Demolition Squid on June 02, 2015, 01:22:25 PM
This quote seemed to sneak past with little notice in the media.

Quote from: David Cameron"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone. It's often meant we have stood neutral between different values. And that's helped foster a narrative of extremism and grievance.
"This Government will conclusively turn the page on this failed approach. As the party of one nation, we will govern as one nation, and bring our country together. That means actively promoting certain values."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11600927/David-Cameron-to-fast-track-tough-anti-terror-laws.html

Just about sums it up, really.

The utter irony is that that obeying the law in the UK has been no guarantee of being left alone at all. For reference, see use and abuse of stop and search laws.

Such laws and their enforcement on particular demographics (No prizes for guessing which) have obviously nothing to do with the general situation.

Additionally, which values has any government "stood neutral" about? Is this some kind of odd way of stating that they haven't directly opposed the dictats of the city and press barons?

On the plus side, Switzerland is about to become part of IS by the above logic which should be entertaining.

Demolition Squid

I just find it amusing how much of this language you could lift verbatim and put into the mouths of fictional tyrants.

For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society.

As the party of one nation, we will govern as one nation.

One vision, one purpose!

Peace through power! Peace through power!

Junkenstein

:lulz:

Close, but wrong. As I recall, Kane got shit done.

We're talking closer to:

Seriously.