News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

i had a chaotic good dream (dream'n druids)

Started by sadhugonganess, July 23, 2012, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

From his/her second post, I am gathering that he/she is upset because they (Africa) don't have internet and because the only thing people talk about when they talk about Africa is the problems they have over there?  Which is somehow the same as talking about Africa in a Christianity POV?  No wait, they want to support Africa, but instead they just support Christianity.  And people in Africa are choosing to be okay with people only ever talking about their problems (which maybe stem from not having internet) because they aren't in touch with their native customs, which aren't consolidated enough or something, and something about a king.

What?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 23, 2012, 10:23:47 PM
From his/her second post, I am gathering that he/she is upset because they (Africa) don't have internet and because the only thing people talk about when they talk about Africa is the problems they have over there?  Which is somehow the same as talking about Africa in a Christianity POV?  No wait, they want to support Africa, but instead they just support Christianity.  And people in Africa are choosing to be okay with people only ever talking about their problems (which maybe stem from not having internet) because they aren't in touch with their native customs, which aren't consolidated enough or something, and something about a king.

What?

You're reading too much into it.

Substitute what he wrote with "Wow, that was some GREAT pot!", and you're there.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 23, 2012, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 23, 2012, 10:23:47 PM

What?

You're reading too much into it.

Substitute what he wrote with "Wow, that was some GREAT pot!", and you're there.

Oh, yes.  You're right.  :lulz:

LMNO

I happen to really like Sepia's stuff.

My main problem is that it's self-insulated.  There's nothing to say about it, because it simply exists.  It's self-sufficient, so it doesn't need outside input. 

He really needs to collect all his posts and publish them.