News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

If I were an actual evildoer...

Started by ataraxia, October 08, 2005, 03:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dags

Maybe your Roger... hmm... Who in fuck's name spends and dedicates so much time to a fucking forum?

People who live in a desert shithole like Tucson?  STFU.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: AtraxiaYou know that there are quite a few people who hide out until they log out, so they don't have to exchange posts with them? (And no, I'm not going to provide a quote, since it was in a PM.)

Then I want the person who said it to verify it.  Otherwise I have no reason to believe it.

When the bullshit starts, I just go to bed.  Or play video games.  It's not worth it.  I have heard from lots of people that they log out.  Next time you are watching post counts, watch the people that log in, don't post, then log out.  There's lots.  There are also lots of people that just don't bother loggin in at all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: AtraxiaYou know that there are quite a few people who hide out until they log out, so they don't have to exchange posts with them? (And no, I'm not going to provide a quote, since it was in a PM.)

Then I want the person who said it to verify it.  Otherwise I have no reason to believe it.

When the bullshit starts, I just go to bed.  Or play video games.  It's not worth it.

I have heard from lots of people that they log out.  

1.  And yet, here you are.

2.  Bullshit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Right.  I had thought it was probably you, though just saying "it was me" would have been enough.  And its funny, that with my paranoia of noticing posts going up, that I havent noticed this.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainRight.  I had thought it was probably you, though just saying "it was me" would have been enough.  And its funny, that with my paranoia of noticing posts going up, that I havent noticed this.

Yeah.  "Some people" = the same two that are complaining, and yet here they are, posting.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: CainRight.  I had thought it was probably you, though just saying "it was me" would have been enough.  And its funny, that with my paranoia of noticing posts going up, that I havent noticed this.

Yeah.  "Some people" = the same two that are complaining, and yet here they are, posting.

Most people just disappear.

The Good Reverend Roger

Proof?  Oh, yeah, you just made shit up.

Cain

Er, Mr Paranoia "I noticed the mod forum through being paranoid and bored" here.  I think I may notice such things.  I'm quite good at that sort of thing.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

When the bullshit starts, I just go to bed.  Or play video games.  It's not worth it.

2.  Bullshit.

This is the correct motherfucking panda.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

2.  Bullshit.

This is the correct motherfucking panda.

:lol:

Damn, I love that pic.

Its one of the greatest pictures evar, I bet Eldora's hubby took it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Its one of the greatest pictures evar, I bet Eldora's hubby took it.

Donkeyotay

Quote from: ataraxia...I could apparently trash this whole site, just by posting one perfectly ordinary reply to a bunch of random threads, because such posts would be guaranteed to be followed by trash. But since I'm not, I won't. I have already involved The Mgt, given the insanity of the response to my challenge.

And I'm actually surprised that:
a) Roger believes that he's so great that only one person in the world can possibly call him out;
b) so many people believed him so easily (go read some Eric posts, then decide if you're so sure).

Bad guys, please DO go troll Eric's site. It will tire you out sooner, and I have no reason to like him either.

And everyone who believes I am NOT Eric, please post here. Remember that when I started in on this, my stated purpose was to reclaim the site for its real purpose. I really do have good intentions.

Thanks for your support, goodniks :)

YUO are definitely Dickface....you post in his same pansy-ass style....you have no balls in your postings...your feeble attempts at stepping to others are G&L (ghey and llame)...And you vehement denial of being dickface is just like GTL and Rupert Giles' vehement denial of being dickface when the jig was up..Why don't you join one of these forums, these folks seem to be more your type

http://www.hateandflame.com/cgi-bin/facist-crusaders/YaBB.pl/YaBB.pl

http://www.afraidtoask.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=225695&page=&view=&sb=&o=

Nicely done but I believe he's already left and is probably beginning a new incarnation with a new proxy already. Or maybe that incarnation is already here.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i am so confused....
PLEASE MAKE SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED

why do i always miss important stuff?