News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY

Started by davznothere, August 17, 2006, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davznothere

We are THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY, an East Coast, eclectic, genre bending band based in Roanoke, VA ..... check us out

http://www.thediscordiansociety.com

LMNO

Dude...

Chill.

It's sounding like you're spamming all discordian sites because of your band name.

Hint:

1.  Establish yourself at a site, and post content other than "I'm in a band!"
2.  After people like you, then say you're in a band.

Otherwise, you sound like just another marketing asshole, betting on the chance we'll buy/like you band just because it has "Discordian" in the title.

LMNO

Ok, and another thing:

I don't know how you can say your post-Phish guitar wank Hippie noodling can be said to be in any way "Discordian".  There is no strife, no chaos, and certainly no Discord.

In fact, your entire act sounds as bland and as tame as a Edie Brickell's back up band.  Stop taking our Goddess' name in vain.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

davznothere

Quote from: LMNO on August 17, 2006, 07:09:45 PM
Ok, and another thing:

I don't know how you can say your post-Phish guitar wank Hippie noodling can be said to be in any way "Discordian".  There is no strife, no chaos, and certainly no Discord.

In fact, your entire act sounds as bland and as tame as a Edie Brickell's back up band.  Stop taking our Goddess' name in vain.

wow ..... you sound like a Christian Fanatic ..... guess me going against the "rules" of "discordianism" makes me pretty discordant ..... and another thing Law 5: Don't believe anything you read INCLUDING THIS .....

Jasper

LMNO's not a bad guy, he's just reeaally bitchy sometimes.

He does have a point though, we'd like to get to know you before you try and plug your band.  :|

the other anonymous

Quote from: davznothere on August 18, 2006, 07:39:15 AM
Ok, and another thing:

wow ..... you sound like a Christian Fanatic ..... guess me going against the "rules" of "discordianism" makes me pretty discordant ..... and another thing Law 5: Don't believe anything you read INCLUDING THIS .....

Like, um, LAIL, and stuff.

Hint: Another discordant thing to do that is also against the rules is: CHILD MOLESTATION.

-toa,
knows you're a pedo

Jasper

I doubt davs has been around to know what "Lailsauce", "HIMEOBS", or even, for that matter, that most of the major personalities here aren't very easygoing.

I'm afraid that hazing him won't make you very cool.

the other anonymous

Quote from: Felix Mackay on August 18, 2006, 08:42:17 AM
I doubt davs has been around to know what "Lailsauce", "HIMEOBS", or even, for that matter, that most of the major personalities here aren't very easygoing.

I'm afraid that hazing him won't make you very cool.

Who cares about cool?

-toa,
easy-going, just obnoxious at times

LMNO

Ok, and another thing:

Dude, gospel music is more Discordian than your stuff.

And we both know there are no "rules" in Discordia.  It's apparent that you're of the "shiny happy chaos bunnys with fluffy pink chaos eveywhere" school of Discordia.

You got plenty of Hodge, but where's the Podge?

the other anonymous

Quote from: LMNO on August 18, 2006, 03:45:15 PM
Ok, and another thing:

And we both know there are no "rules" in Discordia.  It's apparent that you're of the "shiny happy chaos bunnys with fluffy pink chaos eveywhere" school of Discordia.

I got your Podge right here, Man-Scum!!
\
NSFW: http://www.waltonandjohnson.com/blog/uploaded_images/Anti-Terrorist%20Squad-741496.jpg

LMNO

Blockpage.

DNT my company's firewall. 

LMNO
-Tongue firmly in cheek.

the other anonymous

Quote from: LMNO on August 18, 2006, 05:53:27 PM
Blockpage.

DNT my company's firewall. 

LMNO
-Tongue firmly in cheek.

Edit:
Oh. My bad.

davznothere

Quote from: LMNO on August 18, 2006, 03:45:15 PM
Ok, and another thing:

looks like yer world's been pretty shook up there mr. up in arms because of what the fuck ever ..... and wtf is a chaos bunny ...... that from some weird beastie from some RPG you play in yer moms basement ..... you don't have to like the music ..... and you don't have to like me  ..... in fact you don't have to like anything ..... sounds like yer fairly miserable over there ..... care for some pink lemonade (cause my friend has syphillis and it makes his pee that color and you sound thirsty ..... for anything .....)

LHX

Quote from: davznothere on August 17, 2006, 05:01:43 PM
We are THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY, an East Coast, eclectic, genre bending band based in Roanoke, VA ..... check us out

http://www.thediscordiansociety.com

Man, this music is AWESOME!

Hail Eris!
neat hell