News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

MAD SCIENCE: LONG EXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY

Started by Doktor Howl, July 30, 2010, 02:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Telarus on August 11, 2010, 09:09:36 PM

dude that looks great! I love the unintentional sketchy five o'clock shadow

The Wizard

QuoteDr Semaj, Pulp Heroes are few and far between, these days.  If I killed you, I wouldn't have a single warm, personal enemy left.

...Fair enough. If you don't mind though, I'll keep my self delusions. Being a member of an endangered species means you need every morale booster you have.
Insanity we trust.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 09:57:12 PM
:|

It's the stache and goggles/shades/whatever they're called. That's all I meant.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Plague on August 12, 2010, 01:35:05 AM

Uh huh.  Which is why you ignored my emails several times.  Which is why you posted it without comment.

In any case, I am going to continue, I just won't be attaching any value to your input.

Dok,
Feels better now. 
Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2010, 01:51:31 AM

Uh huh.  Which is why you ignored my emails several times.  Which is why you posted it without comment.

In any case, I am going to continue, I just won't be attaching any value to your input.

Dok,
Feels better now. 

I was out of the house.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Plague on August 12, 2010, 02:13:29 AM

Dok,
Feels better now. 

I was out of the house.

Well, don't sweat it. 

It seems to have been a cultural thing.  You damn kids and your videeyo games.  We old fossilized fuckers just don't get it.
Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2010, 02:36:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Plague on August 12, 2010, 02:13:29 AM

Uh huh.  Which is why you ignored my emails several times.  Which is why you posted it without comment.

Dok,
Feels better now.  

I was out of the house.

Well, don't sweat it.  

It seems to have been a cultural thing.  You damn kids and your videeyo games.  We old fossilized fuckers just don't get it.
Yeah, it should have occurred to me that you don't seem like the kind of guy who'd be into video games. You're much more of a real life kind of guy. Anyway, it's past us now.

The photos are excellent.