News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 20, 2015, 01:52:05 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 19, 2015, 09:17:00 PM
I got sent home because the heat is fucking with the cryoslicer.  :sad:

There's a joke in there, but I can't seem to find it.
Because God stopped cooking up serpents with biscuit reinforced butt joints.

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 20, 2015, 03:14:48 AM
Quote from: Cain on July 20, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
Holy fuck that was 5 hours of hell.   26 inductions done, my throat is in pieces, paperwork is nowhere near up to date.

I cannot even imagine. Gah.

9 were in the first three hours of the shift.  A full induction includes a tour of the building, procedures (fire, signing in) setting up the internet and questions.  So, about 20 minutes.

Meanwhile my useless fucking co-worker updated three files, then watched an online streaming episode of Game of Thrones.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today I sliced my first snake brain.

LIKE A BOSS.

Only 199 snake brains to go!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 21, 2015, 05:37:34 AM
Today I sliced my first snake brain.

LIKE A BOSS.

Only 199 snake brains to go!

I'm gonna quote this somewhere, with no context provided.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 21, 2015, 05:36:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 21, 2015, 02:38:13 AM
I have really become a cranky bastard over the last few weeks.

EMBRACE IT. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.

Yeah, I hate not having a job.  Even though there's still money.

Anyway, Matt Kilb and Joseph came along and demanded my bad day, on the FB discordian thingie.  So I feel slightly better.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 21, 2015, 05:41:03 AM

Anyway, Matt Kilb and Joseph came along and demanded my bad day, on the FB discordian thingie.  So I feel slightly better.

Mine was only to be the fucking idiot I am. I've felt like shit since. This is because I was shitty. I'm sorry and now realize you have every right to be mad and to block me. I got angry and stupidly afraid of yet another pointless fight cropping up. I should have simply contacted you with what I was thinking. Instead I shit posted thoughtlessly. I'm not going to go on about it, but I've tried to analyze why I behaved as I did. The butthurt is mine. I regret it and the thing is there's no undoing it. I'll have to live with it.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 21, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

Mine was only to be the fucking idiot I am. I've felt like shit since. This is because I was shitty. I'm sorry and now realize you have every right to be mad and to block me. I got angry and stupidly afraid of yet another pointless fight cropping up. I should have simply contacted you with what I was thinking. Instead I shit posted thoughtlessly. I'm not going to go on about it, but I've tried to analyze why I behaved as I did. The butthurt is mine. I regret it and the thing is there's no undoing it. I'll have to live with it.

S'ok.  There's an undoing it. 

A simple one word "sorry" or even "whoops" would have done it at the get-go.  I'll go unblock.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 21, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

Sadly I don't think my boyfriend is going to be too keen on posting in your group anymore.

It's too bad, he was going to post the step-by-step development of his plum beer recipe with photos.

But it did at least reinforce that Discordian groups on Facebook aren't for either of us, albeit for different reasons.

LMNO

I was feeling a bit morose as of late, so I forced myself out into the world, and joined Team Vodka in a rousing round of Trivia Night at the Gay Bar.  We won!

I feel much better today.  Socializing for the win!