News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

RAEP IS GOOD MAJIK

Started by E.O.T., April 19, 2011, 05:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

There are people that I meet from PD that I end up being friends with mostly BECAUSE they're from PD, and then there are the ones that I'd have been friends with no matter what, even if we met by exchanging pleasantries at a bus stop or in line at the store.

EOT falls into the 2nd category. Dude is cool. So I'm not going to let the squicky nature of the subject matter derail a fairly interesting discussion that seems to comprise cultural idiosyncracies, linguistic uncertainties, AND 3rd world rape magic.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BadBeast

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 21, 2011, 08:44:06 PM
So I'm not going to let the squicky nature of the subject matter derail a fairly interesting discussion that seems to comprise cultural idiosyncracies, linguistic uncertainties, AND 3rd world rape magic.
[/b]
If Garth Ennis or Grant Morrison are reading this, they'd get a 15 issue Vertigo series out of it.
A major graphic Novel, or even a Movie if they combined it with the Iranian Dog's thread.  *Hastily scribbles sigil*  :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4