News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

The Hamburg Hunt

Started by Epimetheus, June 20, 2012, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Way back when, the good Rev gave me a Holy Quest to find the perfect cheeseburger.
Clearly, this is going to be a process of trial-and-error.

Day 1: Today I ate at that place with the arches. The clown's castle.
I mean,
This is a pic of me eating a Big Mac! I ♥ California!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

East Coast Hustle

Is that your original art?

That's fucking stellar, dude.

:mittens:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

It is. Thank you so much. The idea is I'mma be doing one for every burger I eat till the quest is complete.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 09:41:24 PM
It is. Thank you so much. The idea is I'mma be doing one for every burger I eat till the quest is complete.

Don't get too driven with it.
The Supersize Me dude almost died.  :x

The pic rocks, though. Perfect representation.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

Won't be doing it every day or anything. :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 10:06:05 PM

Wise choice.

When I used to eat that stuff, I'd walk in, it smelled awesome. Then I took the first bite and it was pretty good. Second bite, not so good. Halfway through, it started tasting like crap, the place started to stink.  :lol:

Epimetheus

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 10:08:28 PM

Wise choice.

When I used to eat that stuff, I'd walk in, it smelled awesome. Then I took the first bite and it was pretty good. Second bite, not so good. Halfway through, it started tasting like crap, the place started to stink.  :lol:

Yeah. McD's is especially like that for me. By the time I'm through the burger, I can't eat the fries.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 10:26:32 PM

Wise choice.

Yeah. McD's is especially like that for me. By the time I'm through the burger, I can't eat the fries.

Their "cheese" is interesting. I know some of it is congealed grease and salt, but damned if I can figure out what the rest of it is.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

If there is ever another publication of any sort again, that should be in it, probably on the cover. 

:mittens:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 11:44:10 PM

Wise choice.

Their "cheese" is interesting. I know some of it is congealed grease and salt, but damned if I can figure out what the rest of it is.

It's industrial alcohol, lard, flavoring, and coloring.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 21, 2012, 12:38:58 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 11:44:10 PM

Wise choice.

It's industrial alcohol, lard, flavoring, and coloring.

So every quarter pounder I put in my body was roughly equivalent to drinking sterno with a side of hog fat and toxins?
Yay.

East Coast Hustle

Oh, it's WAY worse than that.

I worked there once for about 2 months, just so I could sell weed out of the drive-thru window (before they automated all that shit). It was enlightening and informative for all the wrong reasons.

One thing I took from it: NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER eat any "chicken" products from McD's.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

00.dusk

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 21, 2012, 05:16:25 AM
Oh, it's WAY worse than that.

I worked there once for about 2 months, just so I could sell weed out of the drive-thru window (before they automated all that shit). It was enlightening and informative for all the wrong reasons.

One thing I took from it: NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER eat any "chicken" products from McD's.

This sounds like a story I want to hear!