News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Sister Fracture

I've decided for Monkey's birthday, we will have Piecake. Butter yellow cake filling,  a delicious flaky pie crust, icing AND cherry or apple pie filling for the top.

It will be glorious, but it will have to wait a week and a half.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

navkat

PIECAEK WILL FUCKING YUOR SHIT.

Cramulus

PICK A SIDE

OR GET FUCKED

FOREVER

Freeky

NEVER!  PIECAKE OR BUST!

Suu

WHY DOES THIS THREAD STILL EXIST?!

PIE IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Why can't we all just have a peace treaty slice and call it a day?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 19, 2011, 12:33:38 AM
Why can't we all just have a peace treaty slice and call it a day?

I believe this was tried in the Great Cake Massacre of twenty tickity-two.

The righteous and absolute brotherhood of pie laid down arms.  They even left behind the temptingly tossable cream pies back at the fortress and brought forth pies of peace, pies of delicate beauty painted in such ways as to celebrate the new cease fire.

The delegates met with much aplomb.  Vile and hated cake was passed to the pie brethren just as pie was sent amongst their unsteady friends.

We never saw the pie delegates that day.  They were brought to us on trays of silver by a frightened and abused survivor.  They'd baked them, Freeky.  Baked them all into their most hated good.  Baked them so their families might not even partake in their succulent meats within a flaky buttery crust.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE, Freeky. Never so long as cake takes a spot on the shelf in any rustic diner.  Not so long as ice cream is served beside a flavorless supermarket purchase rather than atop a classic slice of apple.  Not so long as I live and breathe, Freeky.  Never.

There is pie.  Or there is nothing.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

This is a clear cut case of bakedgoodsism.  I am appalled and offended that this forum participates in such arbitrary sectioning between treats.  It's monkey behavior and I expected better of you all.

navkat

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 19, 2011, 01:55:53 AM
This is a clear cut case of bakedgoodsism.  I am appalled and offended that this forum participates in such arbitrary sectioning between treats.  It's monkey behavior and I expected better of you all.

I <3 Sister Freeky.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 19, 2011, 01:55:53 AM

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

if you guys are REALLY my friends I expect you to support pie

it's what friends do

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on August 19, 2011, 03:04:47 PM

it's what friends do

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

it's what friends do

If you were REALLY my friend, you would never attempt to deny me the joy of sinking my teeth into a thick slab of rich, deep chocolate cake.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

it's what friends do

OH DON'T GIMME THAT CRAP

FIRST IT'S ALL "eeeennhhh if you were really my friend you'd eat a metric assload of oranges for no fucking reason"

THEN I PUKE TROPICANA OUT ALL OF MY FACE-HOLES

NOW IT'S PASSIVE AGRESSIVE PIE BULLSHIT, YOU SPAGASS??

WELL FUCK YOU