News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

ATTN WHORE GOES FULL POTATO

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/17/1224518/-Ann-Coulter-quote-must-be-read-to-be-believed

Quote from: Ann CoulterPerhaps, someday, blacks will win the right to be treated like volitional human beings. But not yet.
Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

No longer content to teeter on the brink of absurdity, she's taken the long plunge into the lake of full blown gonzo. I hope she forgot a floaty.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Left

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 19, 2013, 05:01:58 AM
No longer content to teeter on the brink of absurdity, she's taken the long plunge into the lake of full blown gonzo. I hope she forgot a floaty.
Prolly the cocaine.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Sir Squid Diddimus

Why would anyone on this planet give a third of a fuck about what this baboon's ass has to say??

She speaks
I hear: fart fart brap, prrrrrrrrrrrrrp, brap, bwonk.

Vapid bitch.

Suu

lol Coulter.

They posted an update on it: Update:  some comments gave me a more charitable way of reading what she said; she may have been referring to the media and others who treat blacks as if they were not volitional.

Not that I don't believe she's a POS. Because well...She can't even support her own gender, how the hell could she find an ounce of human decency in her body to say something nice about blacks?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on July 19, 2013, 05:30:25 AM
Why would anyone on this planet give a third of a fuck about what this baboon's ass has to say??

She speaks
I hear: fart fart brap, prrrrrrrrrrrrrp, brap, bwonk.

Vapid bitch.

For the lulz, of course.  This is what the right has been reduced to, in only 5 years.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2013, 02:24:24 PM
lol Coulter.

They posted an update on it: Update:  some comments gave me a more charitable way of reading what she said; she may have been referring to the media and others who treat blacks as if they were not volitional.

Not that I don't believe she's a POS. Because well...She can't even support her own gender, how the hell could she find an ounce of human decency in her body to say something nice about blacks?

The link I posted has the link to her original town hall comments.  She was not taken out of context in the slightest.
Molon Lube

Cain

Cramulus

oh god the comments

QuoteGod bless you, Ann Coulter!!You are about the only person that has the balls to tell the truth.They won't admit it, but all these liberals crying racism, are wary around young black males.The black leaders never talk about how a large percentage of blacks under 35 have embraced a rap fueled,violent laced, thug lifestyle.They don't talk about that the majority of violent crimes are committed by African Americans.Gee, why are white people afraid of blacks??Racism is alive and well,but its not coming from white people.We have generations of black people who have been taught to hate us white devils for things that happened before most of us were born.I have been white my whole life.I know literally hundreds of white people and they all go out of their way NOT to be racist.The African American community needs to get rid of the chip on their shoulder and take responsibility for their actions,instead of crying "racism" everytime something happens that they don't like.

:um:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 19, 2013, 03:48:24 PM
Quote from: po'buckerI have been white my whole life.I know literally hundreds of white people 

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2013, 02:24:24 PM
lol Coulter.

I read that... and that may be how she intended it to be read, but it's awfully hard to take it as a sarcastic aside when she follows it up with:
QuoteInstead of turning every story about a black person killed by a white person into an occasion to announce, "The simple fact is, America is a racist society," liberals might, one time, ask the question: Why do you suppose there would be a generalized fear of young black males? What might that be based on?

Throw us a bone. It's because a disproportionate number of criminals are young black males. It just happens that when Lee Van Houten and George Zimmerman were mugged by two of them, they survived the encounter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Ugh. This is my surprised face. 

Roger is right. shes hanging on by a thread because she's losing ground, and back to the shock jock tactics she goes, even if it means selling books to the KKK rather than more mainstream conservatives.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

I can't believe I'm doing this, but goose/gander...

QuoteIn Van Houten's case, even after it was blindingly clear that Perry had mugged him, the truth was only revealed amid great sorrow. When the facts were unknown, the cop was a racist. When it turned out Perry had mugged the cop, it was no one's fault, but a problem of "violence," "confusion" and "two worlds" colliding.

Perhaps, someday, blacks will win the right to be treated like volitional human beings. But not yet.

Her INTENT was to say the media seems to treat blacks as victims of either whites or "the system" or society; they are rarely presented as able to act and make decisions on their own.

Now, I think that's crap, too-- but it's a lot less awful than what it sounds like out of context.

Excuse me, I must take a shower now.