News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

In Defense of Juggalos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 10, 2009, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

"OUR LARP IS BETTER THAN YOUR LARP"  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Johnny

hxxp://loveline.phil21.net/useraccess/all/2002/08/Loveline-2002-08-18cf%20-%20Insane%20Clown%20Posse.mp3

heres an appearance by the lead singer i think on some late night talk show, i find it quite entertaining
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Ballard

Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2009, 07:42:47 PM
LOOK AT THEM. THEY'RE GROSS.

EW!

Looking over this picture, I'm beginning to realize that if we ever do have a zombie apocalypse, it's likely going to start at a Gathering of the Juggalos. If the lovely bloke second from right isn't carrying at least two airborne, viral diseases, I don't know who is (but chances are it's the bloke third from right).

Sir Squid Diddimus

We have a word down south for these people.
A word i shall not utter here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 13, 2009, 07:59:20 AM
We have a word down south for these people.
A word i shall not utter here.

Yeah you will.   :lulz:

It's only a matter of time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Bearington

Magnets how do they work? Really? what a shit meme.

Fucking Rainbows are the result of this, thank god im not on my cellphone because it would have gotten eaten by a pelican but thankfully he ran away. Things like that are absolutely Magic, now if only i could turn into a butterfly...

DECI4

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mistre

Uhm, sorry, but why wearing face-paint is bad? ô.o (We don't have groups like these in Brazil)
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistre on September 06, 2012, 02:17:35 AM
Uhm, sorry, but why wearing face-paint is bad? ô.o (We don't have groups like these in Brazil)

It's not the face paint.  It's the uniform, so to speak.  The utter self-submerging of the personality into a genre.

It's like the Tea Party, with worse music.

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 02:48:58 AM
The utter self-submerging of the personality into a genre.

How can you know that every one of them has done that? Or are we just talking about the worst of the lot
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2012, 04:14:42 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 02:48:58 AM
The utter self-submerging of the personality into a genre.

How can you know that every one of them has done that? Or are we just talking about the worst of the lot

Spoken like a true sympathizer.

You sure you haven't got any clown make up on RIGHT NOW, commie?

Epimetheus

My clown makeup is on the inside.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3JRsTHI9sg

This is a video of a Juggalo giving a lecture on his culture. Its actually kind of cool, the mythology that ICP created through their music and marketing.

While hes talking about the Joker cards try to imagine his face when the final card turned out to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUb-Jg3Mjys
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!