News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

ATTN GOOGLE

Started by the last yatto, May 19, 2010, 12:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Remington

"God may or may not exist, so quit being such self-centered bitches"? Kind of long for a billboard.
Is it plugged in?

the last yatto

they are trying... which is the purpose of the OP
entertained their link request for more page ranks
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

ITs funny... but more in a sad kind of way I think.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

I find it very odd how nowhere on his site he says anything about what exactly he is trying to accomplish.

It sounds a bit to me like "build a site and the rest will follow".

Although he did manage to raise $630 maybe I should get into fleecing atheists myself, they're probably less gullible on average, but on the other hand the market is still wide open.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.