News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

I don't know why I just can't help myself...

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 22, 2009, 02:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

lol, i tried registering like 6 months ago, but for some reason it never got thru.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

My second post will hopefully cause wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Though to be fair, even my continued existence as a poster on EB&G seems to cause that.

Cain

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

East Coast Hustle

No offense, BAI.

I'm pretty certain that someone who spends as much time there as you is fully aware of how retarded some of those clowns are and how much fun it is to bait them.

fomenter

after being registered for around five minutes and reading only a few posts.... they seem to love obama
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Shibboleet The Annihilator

God damn, and I thought we sucked...

Well, there's only one thing to do now.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

...FUCK! I read like 3 posts and I already want to blow my brains out.

It's like most of the posters there are Eldora.

East Coast Hustle

there's a fairly decent chance that most of the posters there actually ARE Eldora.

Bu🤠ns

I haven't been in about a year mainly because I lost my password.

This place always seems to keep a fellow occupied though.

BAI: you have my password!  :argh!:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jenne

Quote from: Squid on November 25, 2009, 05:16:08 PM
Quote from: BAI on November 23, 2009, 08:56:57 AM
:P it's cool.

people liked Kennedy before he was shot ...

hehehe   :lulz:

...thanks, I'd like to borrow that for those who think everyone over there is retarded.

I'm not Eldora, though I've been accused of that before.

Fuck you, and if you like the place that little, don't go there, don't post there, and if you want it changed, then do so.  I don't post there that often, but I'm still a mod there, and if Bella and BAI like the place as-is, who gives a shit?  You guys have made peedee what you like it to be.  It's a great place, except when it's bitching about what a sinkhole eb&g is. 

*fucking WEARY of the eb&g bashing by people who don't participate except to bash*

I'm sure I'll get shit on by this post, but I'm past caring.

fomenter

i haven't spent enough time there to have a opinion yet, "they seem to love obama" was just a first impression based on the new posts on the day i joined :wink:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp