News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

I need a favor from you guys

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 30, 2014, 11:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

If you guys could go to my restaurant's facebook page and click the link to vote for my lobster roll as the best lobster roll in Maine that would be wicked friggin' awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/DennettsWharf
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Raz Tech

Done.  Some of my proxies got loose and voted as well.

The Johnny

Do we enter a raffle for some lobster claws and antennae for voting¿
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

Yes, but I mail them to you 3rd class surface shipping so whether or not you actually win is a matter of perspective.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Welcome to New England, where every beach-side restaurant claims to have the best lobster roll. There's no less than 3 of them on my road, at least the Beach Plum actually has plaques hanging inside from Yankee Magazine.

Liked and voted.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 31, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
Yes, but I mail them to you 3rd class surface shipping so whether or not you actually win is a matter of perspective.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Done.  And I'll like it again with my other FB account tomorrow, and see if I can encourage any of my friends in the area to try and check it out.

Eater of Clowns

I haven't been able to vote on it because it says polling is closed.   :?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Johnny

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 31, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

If it gets fermented enough i can eat lobster AND get drunk  8)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Sir Squid Diddimus

My god that thing looks delicious

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would eat the shit out of that. I've never had one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

They're sort of a thing up here. Summertime = lobster rolls. They usually run about $13 depending on market rate, but it's such a summer food staple that people eat the hell out of them. I can't because hives, unfortunately. I suffer through doughboys and Del's Lemonade. Oh, the horror.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You eat your shellthings in the summer, eh? We eat a lot of crab here in the winter, usually january-february. Now that I'm saying it I really want some, but it's expensive this time of year and I'm poor.