News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2014, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on August 21, 2014, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 21, 2014, 07:26:59 PM
Oh, dear.  I hope none of you have pleasant memories of the 90's TV show HerculesQuote from the actor's FB page:

QuoteFerguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man. It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are. It is a tipping point to frustration built up over years of not trying, but blaming everyone else, The Man, for their failures. It's always someone else's fault when you give up. Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the voted in has only made things worse for them, not better.

Awww, He's sowwy, kinda.

https://www.facebook.com/KevinSorbo

Thing about situations like this, they are excellent filters for weeding out the arse biscuits.

We're not angry at you Kevin, just very Disappointed!!!
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2014, 08:25:03 AM
No, because that implies Arizona's politics make sense.

That is the one issue we don't fuck around with.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Malcolm

I know intellectually that this should bother me. But, it really doesn't. I don't really care about anyone I don't have an interest or business association with getting killed. Ya, the police fucked up. Oops. So what. Sorry about your bad luck, I guess.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malcolm on August 26, 2014, 08:09:58 PM
I know intellectually that this should bother me. But, it really doesn't. I don't really care about anyone I don't have an interest or business association with getting killed. Ya, the police fucked up. Oops. So what. Sorry about your bad luck, I guess.

Well, that was certainly a response worthy of The New America™.   :lulz:  <--- not laughing with you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Malcolm

The Good Reverend Roger

Malcolm

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malcolm on August 26, 2014, 08:23:07 PM
So, you think I'm a sociopath? Why?

Because you have utterly failed at the very basic requirement of being a person...IE, to give a shit about other people.  Even chimpanzees and bonobos can do that.  That's leaving aside the idea that the same shit can happen to you.

Malcolm

That meets the clinical definition sure. Am I sorry it happened, I really have no response to that. It is unfortunate he will never have the chance to contribute anything, but it is difficult for me to mourn an idea that has no chance of bearing fruit. As to it being possible that it will happen to me, of course it could. Any dip shit with a gun could shoot me. These things happen. People die, it's what we do.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malcolm on August 26, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
That meets the clinical definition sure.

What other definition would I use?

In any case, this is giving me a rash.  You have fun, now.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

That meets the clinical definition sure. Am I sorry it happened, I really have no response to that. It is unfortunate he will never have the chance to contribute anything, but it is difficult for me to mourn an idea that has no chance of bearing fruit. As to it being possible that it will happen to me, of course it could. Any dip shit with a gun could shoot me. These things happen. People die, it's what we do.

What idea "that has no chance of bearing fruit" do you find it difficult to mourn?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Malcolm

Anything that he may have done. A family, an upstanding member of society, a college education, whatever. Any good thing he ever may have done is now simply a non issue. I understand the possibility that is wasted, but it is wasted. So why bother getting upset over what is not?

Junkenstein

Wow. Just when you thought the dumb was over.

Are you actually a crazy person? You see, you sound like a racist shitneck undergoing some kind of meth induced disassociation.

I may be being harsh. You are, of course entitled to such views. Just don't expect anyone to give much of a shit when anything bad happens to you. Which it invariably will, as you seem to be a fucking moron.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Malcolm on August 26, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Anything that he may have done. A family, an upstanding member of society, a college education, whatever. Any good thing he ever may have done is now simply a non issue. I understand the possibility that is wasted, but it is wasted. So why bother getting upset over what is not?

Oh, I see. You're edgy and cool.

I assume you wouldn't be at all bothered by the murder of anyone you know, or yourself? Because it's all moot after the fact, right?

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Malcolm

Racist? Edgy and cool? No, not at all. Of course I would be upset, but does that change the fact that I or someone I love would be dead? No, it wouldn't.