News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

we're afraid people at this rave will be racist, but we're still going (big dub

Started by sadhugonganess, July 26, 2012, 03:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadhugonganess

Okay, this was published work as well.

Fun spam copyright time over.

sadhugonganess

Goodbye.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Go to sadhugedonguptheass or whatever his name was's profile and check out his personal text.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 26, 2012, 06:52:56 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 26, 2012, 05:33:40 AM
Go to sadhugedonguptheass or whatever his name was's profile and check out his personal text.  :lulz:

EXCELLENT.  :lulz:

I had that too but i changed it when i came.

Probably not in the sense you are thinking of.