News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Chasing Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, June 29, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

If you make it to portland, I can pick yah up there, show yah port townsend and put you to seatac or greyhound in olympia. Asked to join the failbook group
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Placid Dingo

Cheers Yatto.

Portland will be the last location at this stage.

From Portland, where do I need to go to fly to Brazil?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Placid Dingo on August 29, 2012, 01:37:09 PM
I'm going to PM that link to all the slackers who haven't connected up yet  :argh!:

Also I'm starting to think that there needs to be some kind of pass the parcel - Discordian pass along, something going on. Something I can bring to each person I meet with, take something and leave something, similar to the art shirt idea. Any takers?

Also I've worked out a name for this process;

PAY IT FNORD.

Placid Dingo

Release mockup

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Email: brenton.clutterbuck@gmail.com

BRISBANE DISCORDIANS WANTED

As part of a project documenting the contemporary face of Discordianism, an obscure semi-serious parody religion that came out of the counterculture of the United States in the 50s and 60s, the author is seeking Discordians, to discuss with in Brisbane between September 22 and September 29.

Those interested can contact the author at brenton.clutterbuck@gmail.com

# # #

Placid Dingo

So I only just noticed theres two Portlands in America.

Which one is full of Discordians?

LMNO

Most likely the one on the West Coast.

AFK

Portland Jr., on the left coast, has all of the PD.COM Discordians, though Portland Sr., here in Maine, does have some Discordians as well, they just don't seem to,have much of an online presence. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

I'm about 40 miles out of this Portland, and there is another spag who used to be online here that is in the vicinity of Portland Sr, but I haven't spoken to him in years.

The Good Reverend Roger

There are two Portlands.

There are about 50 Providences.

There's only one Tucson.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Awesome! That works out well.

I have four Discordians in Brisbane that I'm hoping to meet with, including Dr Jon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 07, 2012, 12:31:05 PM

I think you are looking for Portland, Oregon. You would be sorely disappointed if you ended up in Portland, Maine!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 07, 2012, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 07, 2012, 12:31:05 PM

I think you are looking for Portland, Oregon. You would be sorely disappointed if you ended up in Portland, Maine!  :lulz:

I was gunning for Oregon, but then I looked at a map and was like 'hey, am I actually meant to be on the OTHER SIDE OF THE THE COUNTRY?'

AFK

Eh, Portland, Maine is a good town.  Obviously it doesn't suit your specific aims, but in general, Portland, Me would be a good place to visit.  It definitely, IMO, has a unique culture. 

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 07, 2012, 03:47:48 PM
Eh, Portland, Maine is a good town.  Obviously it doesn't suit your specific aims, but in general, Portland, Me would be a good place to visit.  It definitely, IMO, has a unique culture.

Rev, since I'm off to NY anyway, I'm actually planning to pop into Maine. I should get some indication of how to go about things in a week or two regarding flights.

LMNO

Check your distances.  One does not simple "pop into" TRONE.