News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Roger: An Apology

Started by Captain Utopia, March 27, 2011, 07:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Everyone lets their inner shithead loose once in a while.

The test of character is how a person reacts once they realize their inner shithead is on the rampage.

So, apology accepted.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Apology accepted. Take it easy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This resolved itself surprisingly well.

Adios

BadBeast

I'm really glad that
A/ I missed all this while it was going on, and
B/ It now appears to have reached a better resolution than it could have done, and
C/ My hand didn't get infected when I put a fucking great big fishing hook right through it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4