News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 08:35:40 PM
maybe it was both, what's it to you?   Is there some manual somewhere telling me how to operate within accordance to the will of TGRR?

Nope.  But ECH has decided that this is no longer the personal game preserve of internet psychos such as yourself, and I agree.  In fact, I agree to the point where it is no longer a strictly philosophical issue, as far as I am concerned.  If you are here to do nothing but cut on people who are having a hard time, you will be gone.  Consider your two day vacation a warning shot across the bow.

And if you can't figure out what that means, then you're too stupid to own a computer...but in the interests of having less to explain to the other admins, I'll spell it out:  If you are not contributing in any fashion other than to do the most hurtful things you can think of to other members, you will be banned.  Permanently, if I have anything to say about it.

There.  Is that clear enough?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wadewhat's it to you?

I don't like cockroaches, Wade.  Even Canadian ones.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

maybe it was both, what's it to you?   Is there some manual somewhere telling me how to operate within accordance to the will of TGRR?

Wade;

There is this little thing called common decency which most people are born with.  Another way to look at it is if someone is hurting and you can't help, STFU!!  You chose to not STFU!  That was your mistake.  Also, you are not so stupid that we don't see where you are trying to go with this.

Just STFU and DIE!!

Khara

Also, STOP fucking PMing me asshole.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on April 06, 2009, 08:47:25 PM

Wade;

There is this little thing called common decency which most people are born with.  Another way to look at it is if someone is hurting and you can't help, STFU!!  You chose to not STFU!  That was your mistake.  Also, you are not so stupid that we don't see where you are trying to go with this.

Just STFU and DIE!!

Khara

Also, STOP fucking PMing me asshole.

Block him.

Cain

There should be an option to block PMs from a particular individual in your profile somewhere.

wade

khara continued to PM me saying stop pm'ing me, each time i responded by saying OK, yet she continued to PM me back saying STOP... *shrugs*

and NOW she has brought this to the thread, which is pretty funny.

anyway.

I understand what you're saying Roger, but I disagree with your assertion that I was simply digging at The Dark Monk...
maybe it looked like a dig, but I don't think it was.  I was being honest with him, and after that, I gave him some advice that I thought was helpful.     

Then again, who am I to judge, who is anyone? obviously the cops judged him rather harshly...  I was just reminding him that the nail sticking out gets hammered down.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
khara continued to PM me saying stop pm'ing me, each time i responded by saying OK, yet she continued to PM me back saying STOP... *shrugs*

This is exactly the sort of shit I'm talking about, dumbshit.

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
I understand what you're saying Roger, but I disagree with your assertion that I was simply digging at The Dark Monk...
maybe it looked like a dig, but I don't think it was.  I was being honest with him, and after that, I gave him some advice that I thought was helpful.     

I might actually buy that you're that stupid, if not for the previous examples of your "help" (ie, Jenne, Squid, etc).

Go peddle your bullshit to someone that might for a moment believe it.

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Tell ya what, Wade...I could ask her to respond. 

Can you see a downside to this?

Now, IIRC, it wasn't as bad as what you did to Jenne (shrieking that she was "sleeping with the enemy"), or Suu (making fun of her divorce), or even the nasty comment you made about Maria when she and I broke up...but what of it?  You've done enough that I can point to plenty of fun things without dragging Squid back into it.

wade

seriously.  what did I do to squid?  I don't remember doing anything, because I doubt that I did.   

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 09:28:20 PM
seriously.  what did I do to squid?  I don't remember doing anything, because I doubt that I did.   

Seriously, now I don't feel like talking about it.   :lulz:

After all, the business with Suu, TDM, Jenne, and myself is all I really need.

BADGE OF HONOR

I'd like to point out that banning wade had almost no effect on the boards.  He's just that inconsequential, except when he's attacking someone who's down.  Nobody ran around complaining about the ban as a betrayal of posters' rights or whatever, and nobody sat up and asked, "where's wade?"  wade is the stain on the shirt you only wear twice a year, annoying when noticed but mostly just not relevant.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 06, 2009, 10:08:32 PM
I'd like to point out that banning wade had almost no effect on the boards.  He's just that inconsequential, except when he's attacking someone who's down.  Nobody ran around complaining about the ban as a betrayal of posters' rights or whatever, and nobody sat up and asked, "where's wade?"  wade is the stain on the shirt you only wear twice a year, annoying when noticed but mostly just not relevant.

I think I can agree with that.