News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

We have to locate and recruit these guys:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 23, 2007, 04:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

Love the comments.

QuoteOsama loves this video. In appreciation for their degrading our support for the troops, he promises to cut their heads off last.

QuoteWhen are they gonna play Kandahar and Teheran?

QuoteMullah...Mullah...Mullah...Jihad...Jihad!!

Quoteaddme: Neocon? Cute. It's the liberals that have eroded the constution, intrepreting it to justify demoncrat politics, trying to erase the 2nd admen, and now trying to stop freedom of speech through "hate speech" laws and the reintroduction of the "so-called" fairness doctrine, which is only a guise to shut down conservative opposition to leftist politics. Get real. Iran's not a threat? You are an idiot first class.

QuoteThis is why liberals will give the country away . . . the only problem is, to who? Illegal Hispanics or Muslims?

QuoteThis video is a disgrace to the men and women who lay down their lives to fight this war. Which will have more positive long term effects than you pinhead liberals will admit. If Bill Clinton was president you'd be praising him for the war.

:lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

You recruit 'em Roger, you're the people person.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2007, 04:52:49 PM
Love the comments.

QuoteOsama loves this video. In appreciation for their degrading our support for the troops, he promises to cut their heads off last.

Quoteaddme: Neocon? Cute. It's the liberals that have eroded the constution, intrepreting it to justify demoncrat politics, trying to erase the 2nd admen, and now trying to stop freedom of speech through "hate speech" laws and the reintroduction of the "so-called" fairness doctrine, which is only a guise to shut down conservative opposition to leftist politics. Get real. Iran's not a threat? You are an idiot first class.

QuoteThis is why liberals will give the country away . . . the only problem is, to who? Illegal Hispanics or Muslims?

QuoteThis video is a disgrace to the men and women who lay down their lives to fight this war. Which will have more positive long term effects than you pinhead liberals will admit. If Bill Clinton was president you'd be praising him for the war.

I was gonna point those out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 23, 2007, 05:00:05 PM
Love the comments.

I was gonna point those out.

Ganked.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nostalgia or bitter disappointment, ITT.

I can't tell which.

The Good Reverend Roger

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Love the comments.

It's like I'm back at FC...