News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

c: dogweilding

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 13, 2004, 12:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

once about a year ago, i was chillin at my box, talkin to some bros over the irc, r0x0ring some b0x0rz as usuall, when a bud gave me a link to a page(it really was just a page) of a comic with a character named dogweilder, who weilded dogs to peoples' faces. upon further contemplation, i realized that it was foolishness. however, if it is foolishness, then why do i giggle maniacally while threatening to wield dogs to my co-workers' faces?

ponder while reciting the words to "bad moon rising" ten thousand times.
Hell is other people.

bob-o

"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

Guido Finucci

Quote from: bob-odo you mean "weld"?

Fuck man, it' hard enough to weld plastics, let alone dogs. I'm pretty sure he meant 'wield' even if weld is way trippier.

MescalineBanana

The word meld is a combination between melt and weld.
Omnia quia sunt, lumina sunt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: horabonce about a year ago, i was chillin at my box, talkin to some bros over the irc, r0x0ring some b0x0rz as usuall, when a bud gave me a link to a page(it really was just a page) of a comic with a character named dogweilder, who weilded dogs to peoples' faces. upon further contemplation, i realized that it was foolishness. however, if it is foolishness, then why do i giggle maniacally while threatening to wield dogs to my co-workers' faces?

ponder while reciting the words to "bad moon rising" ten thousand times.

I've been doing that for years, and it has always worked for me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Guido Finucci

Fuck man, it' hard enough to weld plastics, let alone dogs. I'm pretty sure he meant 'wield' even if weld is way trippier.

whatever it is with the torch i meant.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Quote from: horab

That would be "light my way."

Oh, wait, did you mean a welding torch? (Or is that a wielding torch?)

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: horab

That would be "light my way."

Oh, wait, did you mean a welding torch? (Or is that a wielding torch?)

yes.
Hell is other people.