News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

ATTN TUCSONSPAGS: HALP

Started by Cait M. R., July 02, 2010, 03:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cainad (dec.)

Revision: I hope he ended up alive and safe somewhere without pooping on someone else's life.

Payne

Quote from: Cainad on April 07, 2011, 07:30:07 PM
Revision: I hope he ended up alive and safe somewhere without pooping on someone else's life.

Christ, you want it all don't you?

First it's "I hope it's alive", and then when it is alive you're all "I hope it's alive and safe".

Next thing you'll want is Silesia and an air force. Next thing you know there's Anschluss, and Chamberlain stepping of a plane saying that we have "Peace for our time".

:argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Payne on April 08, 2011, 05:47:40 AM
Quote from: Cainad on April 07, 2011, 07:30:07 PM

Christ, you want it all don't you?

First it's "I hope it's alive", and then when it is alive you're all "I hope it's alive and safe".

Next thing you'll want is Silesia and an air force. Next thing you know there's Anschluss, and Chamberlain stepping of a plane saying that we have "Peace for our time".

:argh!:

I'm Amurrikan, I can't help it. :sad:  Everything is not enough, yanno?

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 05:50:38 AM
Quote from: Luna on April 07, 2011, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 07, 2011, 06:52:27 PM
Maybe the Nessies got him.

This is such a great image.

Thanks!  The pic was just clipart I googled.  Wasn't what I was really looking for, but when I saw it, I had to use it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on April 08, 2011, 04:20:14 PM
Yeah, Cait's still alive.

so is kai it seems,

welcome back, and also FUCK YUO KAI