One man. One knife. 40 train robbers shamed.

Started by Cain, February 16, 2011, 11:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 16, 2011, 04:11:06 PM
Quote from: Captain Utopia on February 16, 2011, 12:22:21 PM
And in a civilized nation he'd be rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

Could not possibly agree less.  Their government responded exactly as it should have.  People willing to stand up against thieving, violent rapists are not criminals.  They are heroes, and we don't deserve any of them because of people with attitudes like yours.

:|  :?

i can not haz irony

Jasper

Cain

They need to make a movie of this.  Perhaps bill it as a sequel to Machete, Khukhri.

In fact, get those guys who did the Indian Matrix onto this, pronto.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on February 16, 2011, 04:18:37 PM
They need to make a movie of this.  Perhaps bill it as a sequel to Machete, Khukhri.

That is awesome made of win fucking epic in legendary's bed.

Jasper

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 16, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 16, 2011, 06:36:12 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 16, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

:lulz:

I love that comic so fucking much.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Void

Quote from: BadBeast on February 18, 2011, 01:00:59 PM
I've got a Kukris. But it's a big one.

Looks like a fucking boomerang with a hilt!

Always wanted one but we can't import weapons unless they are "decorative only". Stupid government I want my axe knife.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Eater of Clowns

Kukris are fun, even the low end Cold Steel one I have with the Zombie Hunter patch on the sheath.  Some friends and I will drink, bust it out, and slice through pumpkins and coconuts and such.  The pumpkin was fun because when I took the swing, I thought I missed because I felt no resistance, then half of it slid slowly off - it was like an anime movie.

The high end Cold Steel kukri is awesome.  Their website has some dude going to town on a cow carcass in some dank basement.  It's almost as disconcerting as it is awesome.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

Void:  Make one!  All it takes is an old leaf spring, a forge, hammer, and some wood for grip scales.

"not authentic"?  The khukuri is a tool made by people of whatever they have handy in hootches, camps, and 3rd world cities all over the world.  Knock off is jsut as real as any other version :mrgreen:

Mine is a cheap leaf spring knockoff from Afghanistan.  Nasty and dinged, I have NO reservations about using it as hard as a tool should be used.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 18, 2011, 02:16:25 PM
Kukris are fun, even the low end Cold Steel one I have with the Zombie Hunter patch on the sheath.  Some friends and I will drink, bust it out, and slice through pumpkins and coconuts and such.  The pumpkin was fun because when I took the swing, I thought I missed because I felt no resistance, then half of it slid slowly off - it was like an anime movie.

The high end Cold Steel kukri is awesome.  Their website has some dude going to town on a cow carcass in some dank basement.  It's almost as disconcerting as it is awesome.

This is the correct kind of party.

Quote from: BadBeast on February 18, 2011, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 18, 2011, 01:03:15 PM
Ganga ram?
It is Indian, but I don't know about any Ganga Ram connection.

Just means  "One big motherfucking khukuri"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat