News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Ooo, man's zip hoodie black please.
i didn't see that there or am i being blind again?

why are the options so random btw?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Spreadshirt offers a TON of different products, so I basically just picked a selection of what I liked.

I'll put the hoodies up when I get home.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Verbal Mike

Oh man, this is totally hot. I wonder why they have such funny shipping rates for Germany, they're based here or at least have an office/plant in my area... Then again that might just be customer service... *Sigh* when I have cash again I think I'm going to get a hoodie and/or a t-shirt anyway.
In fact, I will see about using my parents' cash. :D

Awesome work, Suu!!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Suu

Maybe because my store is based in the US?

Verbal Mike

But...it's like all virtual and stuff, isn't it? Those shirts are made by machines, on-demand, aren't they? You'd think they'd want to give the good people of Germany access to designs in Amurrica and vice versa...
Still, gonna try to buy some. :)
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Suu

Quote from: VERBtr on December 07, 2009, 01:16:25 AM
But...it's like all virtual and stuff, isn't it? Those shirts are made by machines, on-demand, aren't they? You'd think they'd want to give the good people of Germany access to designs in Amurrica and vice versa...
Still, gonna try to buy some. :)

Yeah. But they want the money, whether its in Euros or Dollars. Gah.

But thanks for supporting my capitalism.

Verbal Mike

Thanks for supporting my witty threads fetish. :D
Also, don't thank me, thank my parents and the suckers who gave them a credit card. ;)
(Gonna place an order in a few hours, methinks.)

Cramulus

Hey Suu, what license are you releasing these under?

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on December 07, 2009, 02:30:44 PM
Hey Suu, what license are you releasing these under?

Creative Commons. Feel free to use it, give credit where it's due. That's all I ask.  :D Obviously you don't need to spatter my name on posters, but online it would be appreciated. But I trust you, Cram. I'm more worried about other spags not on this board stealing my shit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't decide between a hoodie and a T. THIS IS HARD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Suu

Also something to keep in mind, they're having a sale which applies to my shop: