News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Oh, yeah.  That should sell.

Jenne

Oh that's adorable.  WANT.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Choptop on February 15, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
Just subbed to Threadless, but not up for voting yet:

This practically calls my name.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Choptop

Then go vote for it!  It still needs to get a high score to be considered for printing.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

Good week!  Why So Curious is scoring pretty well, and the Miskatonic Uni tee kicked ass on TeeFury.  I actually got a direct message on Twitter from Chris Hardwick (@nerdist) saying that he bought one.  *high 5 self*
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

*EXPLOSION NOISES AND JAZZ HANDS* "Why So Curious?" kicked major ass on Threadless!  Thanks to a bit of viral activity on Twitter and Tumblr, I got 870 votes w/ a final score of 3.53 (out of a highest possible score of 5).  I'm a little more confidant than I'm comfortable with that they'll print it.

Choptop

!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SO CURIOUS? IS GETTING PRINTED AT THREADLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Jenne

Choptop

Up for voting in the "Threadless <3's Noir" competition!!!

Pope Pixie Pickle

thats an awesome shirt.

Choptop

Choptop

Made another design for the Noir competition.  this mockup doesn't totally do it justice.  If you click through to the flash file on the page you can see the details up close.

Laughin Jude

Quote from: Choptop on February 15, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
Just subbed to Threadless, but not up for voting yet:

Thanks for making this exist.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Choptop

No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

Choptop