News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Free Will

Started by Mistre, March 29, 2012, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on May 02, 2012, 04:00:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel on May 01, 2012, 04:37:04 PM
Also, it uses sociability to gauge introversion.

SOCIABILITY AND INTROVERSION ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Definitely. I know a highly socialble introvert who absolutely requires solid alone time every day, but you wouldn't know it from the number of friends he has or the way he socializes.

Yep. And there are the bizarrely asocial extroverts who alienate everyone they meet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on May 02, 2012, 03:59:22 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 03:14:07 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 01, 2012, 03:11:01 PM
Everyone can be reduced to four letters; everyone can be reduced to M or F as well.

Maybe the people you know.  Nobody in Tucson is really even sure about the M and F bit.

Thank goodness, too. This world would be a bit less interesting without all the queers.

The world would be a lot less interesting without all the variation we have.  Ethnicities, race, orientation, inclination, and even the teabaggers (who are not as pleasant as the rest, but still interesting).

The thought of an homogenous world, or even an homogenous community, fills me with loathing.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 02, 2012, 01:58:35 PM
Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on May 02, 2012, 03:59:22 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 03:14:07 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 01, 2012, 03:11:01 PM
Everyone can be reduced to four letters; everyone can be reduced to M or F as well.

Maybe the people you know.  Nobody in Tucson is really even sure about the M and F bit.

Thank goodness, too. This world would be a bit less interesting without all the queers.

The world would be a lot less interesting without all the variation we have.  Ethnicities, race, orientation, inclination, and even the teabaggers (who are not as pleasant as the rest, but still interesting).

The thought of an homogenous world, or even an homogenous community, fills me with loathing.

It would be wretched.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."