News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Peppery Chicken Boobs

Started by Suu, July 08, 2008, 02:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I completely made this up as I went along by grabbing shit from the spice cabinet...

Throw 6 large boneless breasts in a bowl...

Attack with Adobo, jarred chopped garlic, oregano, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and white wine vinegar infused with tarragon...rub all over chicken boobs, let sit for a while.

Throw on baking sheet/pan after marinating, putting the remaining liquid in the pan, and brush with olive oil...

...add moar crushed red.

Bake at the normal chicken temp for the normal chicken time... (I did 375F for 30mins *shrug*)

Done.

Serve with cut green beans from a can and nuked for 30 seconds.

Voila...this is damn tasty, obviously spicy, and the chicken is perfectly moist and tender. I actually couldn't eat the entire peppered boob, it was massive!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Darth Cupcake

Despite my body screaming "AAAAAHHHH NOT MOAR MEAT" that looks really fuckin' good. :eek:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Considering chicken is the only meat I can digest...I'll do whatever I can to it to make it tasty. Since these are so huge, I'll probably chop one up tomorrow and throw it on a field green salad with Italian dressing.  :fap:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Mr. Suu is on 2nds already.  :eek: He just got home about a 1/2 hr ago. I'm still mad full.

Richter

It's a hungry day for some reason.

(Just ate 2 chicken breasts, 1.5 cups chopped veggies, 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta and pesto without blinking.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Mmm, Suu, looks delish! 

Richter, where'd you get that "hungry day" phrase?  My now-7 year old used to say that when he was around 4 or 5 to try and get me to give him a snack every other half hour.

"It's a hungry day, Momma!"

*cue Twilight Zone music*

Payne

Suu's Boobs: HAWT! And taste like chicken.

LMNO

I might try this, grill it, and then slice it over a salad.

EDIT: PS - canned green beans are fucking TERRIBLE.

AFK

FACT:  Everything is better with Crushed Red Pepper. 

Try it on Frosted Flakes. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Darth Cupcake

I do loves me some crushed red pepper. It is good stuff!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2008, 04:21:35 PM
I might try this, grill it, and then slice it over a salad.

EDIT: PS - canned green beans are fucking TERRIBLE.

I TAKE WHAT I CAN GET, DAMNIT!!!  :argh!:

And I'm having it over a salad today, actually.

Dysfunctional Cunt

That looks delicious!  Something I will have to try.  Wonder how well it would grill?

Suu

I'm sure it would grill okay...but I purposely wanted it more on the moist side, hence the oil and baking. You may want to marinate it longer than I did before throwing it on a grill. Probably overnight.