News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storebrand

Only way to prove you aren't a wolfman is to be lynched.

We've got this lovely new rope and I hear some of the men have been practicing their knot-tying skills.  

We need one more vote for you....

The Wizard

Fine. (shoots self in the foot) Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Son of a bitch!! Goddamnit!

Insanity we trust.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I call bullshit, that was a lead and copper bullet.

...not like it matters now, this is the middle-ages: You're going to die from infection if you're human.

President Television

This might be a good time to bring up the question of whether a werewolf could actually be killed by lynching. It seems to me that the noose would at least have to be made of silver wire or silver chain. Possibly one of those choke-chains with prongs, like you get for big dogs that don't like to behave. How appropriate.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Fine, let me die from infection. Just don't lynch me!
Insanity we trust.

Dying from infection would be a much worse death than dying from lynching.

The only reason you would have to want to choose the infection over lynching would be if you were a werewolf.

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:43:06 AM
Fine, let me die from infection. Just don't lynch me!

You'd rather have your leg turn gangrenous and fall off and suffer a slow, painful death than die instantly by the noose?
I smell wolf.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

QuoteDying from infection would be a much worse death than dying from lynching.

True but it will give me more time!
Insanity we trust.

Storebrand

To kill more?  You blood-thirsty bastard!

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:45:58 AM
QuoteDying from infection would be a much worse death than dying from lynching.

True but it will give me more time!

...to brutally kill villagers in fits of werewolf rage?

The Wizard

No! To say goodbye to my imaginary kids! To finish writing my book! To help reveal who the real werewolf is!
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Says the guy who LOOKS like a werwolf!

The Wizard

I said I needed a shave! That doesn't mean I'm a werewolf! Cain! Iason! Cainad! Please, you've gotta help me!
Insanity we trust.

Cainad (dec.)

I've already thrown my vote in with their lot, Semaj. However, it seems that everyone else has gone to bed or some shit, and we may not get that final vote. :argh!:

The Wizard

Praise the wolf gods! Err...I mean Eris...
Insanity we trust.