News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

"imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"

Started by Verbal Mike, April 17, 2009, 12:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: vexati0n on April 18, 2009, 11:38:27 PM
Spiny, I can appreciate what you're doing here. Believe me, I can think of quite a few places on the Internet where people really need to be reminded of who they are, and PDCOM has got to be in top five or six hundred.

But your approach is all wrong. First of all, what you're really trying to do is troll, but you only seem to be half aware of that, so you keep switching between half-assed troll and dickish poster. Normally people would hate that because it would make you inconsistent and unpredictable, but around here we hate that because we've seen it so many times that we can assume with greater than 70% accuracy what the next thing you're going to say will be.

Secondly, you're not even saying anything remotely interesting while being a douchebag, you're just basically coming on with all this "I know you are but what am I?" crap, and that shit was old before PeeWee Herman wore it out.

Thirdly, you don't stand for anything except trying to make waves. But the waves you're making are so dreadfully underpowered I could ice skate on them.

If you're really going for the glory here and trying to change things, you're going to have to put in a little more effort than that. As it is, you will probably drop out of the board by your 200th post and never come back, and nobody will be glad you're gone because nobody will even remember you were here to begin with.

Here is what he called.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hawk on April 20, 2009, 12:01:55 AM
Spiny, I can appreciate what you're doing here. Believe me, I can think of quite a few places on the Internet where people really need to be reminded of who they are, and PDCOM has got to be in top five or six hundred.

But your approach is all wrong. First of all, what you're really trying to do is troll, but you only seem to be half aware of that, so you keep switching between half-assed troll and dickish poster. Normally people would hate that because it would make you inconsistent and unpredictable, but around here we hate that because we've seen it so many times that we can assume with greater than 70% accuracy what the next thing you're going to say will be.

Secondly, you're not even saying anything remotely interesting while being a douchebag, you're just basically coming on with all this "I know you are but what am I?" crap, and that shit was old before PeeWee Herman wore it out.

Thirdly, you don't stand for anything except trying to make waves. But the waves you're making are so dreadfully underpowered I could ice skate on them.

If you're really going for the glory here and trying to change things, you're going to have to put in a little more effort than that. As it is, you will probably drop out of the board by your 200th post and never come back, and nobody will be glad you're gone because nobody will even remember you were here to begin with.

Here is what he called.

Gotcha.  He already tried to erase his account.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2009, 12:02:52 AM

Here is what he called.

Damn, he didn't even make 100 posts. That was too easy.

Soylent Green

Quote from: Hawk on April 20, 2009, 12:10:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2009, 12:02:52 AM

Here is what he called.

Damn, he didn't even make 100 posts. That was too easy.

QuotePosts: 97

He was SO close too.

Payne

"Spiny Norman scares easily, but he'll be back. And in greater numbers."
                                   /

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 19, 2009, 06:10:33 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 19, 2009, 08:27:08 AM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 11:10:01 PM
You voice your opinion, and then someone disagrees, and then you disagree back, and then someone insults you, so you insult back, then the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Quit your fucking whining, you goddamn shrieking little girl.

Thanks.

You're welcome. 

You know what's really pathetic?  I've been wasting time here for almost a month and I feel like an asshole.  You have almost 40,000 posts.

Have fun circle jerking each other in the aether, void of any real human contact. 

Also, you should head upstairs soon, I think your mom's making meatloaf.

:fuckmittens:

You know what should really scare you?

A lot of us know each other IRL. I'm talking hanging out, roaming the streets, backyard BBQ, babysitting each other's kids kinda shit. Plant-swapping, garden-tip-sharing, home-improvement-helping all up in there.

You should be really disturbed by the fact that people with tens of thousands of posts here are totally indistinguishable from that guy with the station wagon and three kids down the street, or the mom at the grocery store, or the old guy at the coffee shop, or the returning college student who rides her bike to school.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Nigel you are talking to the vacuum he left when he ran home to mommy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 21, 2009, 06:58:27 PM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 19, 2009, 06:10:33 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 19, 2009, 08:27:08 AM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 11:10:01 PM
You voice your opinion, and then someone disagrees, and then you disagree back, and then someone insults you, so you insult back, then the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Quit your fucking whining, you goddamn shrieking little girl.

Thanks.

You're welcome. 

You know what's really pathetic?  I've been wasting time here for almost a month and I feel like an asshole.  You have almost 40,000 posts.

Have fun circle jerking each other in the aether, void of any real human contact. 

Also, you should head upstairs soon, I think your mom's making meatloaf.

:fuckmittens:

You know what should really scare you?

A lot of us know each other IRL. I'm talking hanging out, roaming the streets, backyard BBQ, babysitting each other's kids kinda shit. Plant-swapping, garden-tip-sharing, home-improvement-helping all up in there.

You should be really disturbed by the fact that people with tens of thousands of posts here are totally indistinguishable from that guy with the station wagon and three kids down the street, or the mom at the grocery store, or the old guy at the coffee shop, or the returning college student who rides her bike to school.

Me, I look like Joe Sixpack blue collar worker.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:46:59 PM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 08:45:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 08:32:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 01:06:30 AM
I'm not going to say the poor bastard deserved it, but he had it coming.  Interfering with underpaid border partrol officers because you want to be a smarty pants= bad day.  Just open your fucking trunk and be on your way.

So what's it like to have no spine?

Hassle free.

Sure.  They don't have to get you, because you've been had all along.  The hook has been in your mouth for so long, you don't even feel it anymore.

Yeah, cause it's all a big conspiracy and big brother and blah blah blah.  Your take on "reality" is just as restrictive as the average media sucking binge and purge sheep of an american that walks around with his head up his ass all day long.  I'm not impressed.

No, everything is fine!   :lulz:

You can tell just by looking around!   :lulz:

Bumpity.

Dok,
Feeling all necromantic.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Requia ☣

The minister?

If you mean TGRR I think Dok ate him.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 01, 2010, 06:43:58 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 01, 2010, 12:49:44 AM
Anyone know what happened to the minister?
The one in the OP? Turns out that he is an incredible asshole:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22016.0

That's the same guy?  Huh.  I kinda hope he gets his right violated a bit more, both so he'll suffer and so he can point out where the government is over reaching.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl